SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Dylan.'s Abuse Report

Winnie Blues

Your In-Game Name: Bang Bang
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:16818813

Their In-Game: Dylan.
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:85573605

Reason(s): He was micspamming the n word and like an idiot, he was successfully able to make himself a reportable target. I have no tolerance for this kind of language especially by 12 year olds.
And the fact that he boasts about "Ill just get a mute, its not like it hasn't happened previously".
I think further action should be considered by staff.

Thanks,

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940284494

Edited by Winnie Blues
New link

If this happens in game use !calladmin to report and we can join and mute/gag

Also, in future you should post stuff like this as a mute report, this is not player/staff abuse report.  

:harambe: :silver: 

Whenever I do !calladmin, no one joins as i am assuming you guys are short on staff.

The server has gone so toxic that I don't even join anymore.

Apologies, 

It is currently Christmas period which means everyone is on or was on holidays. Hopefully from New Year's on we will have more staff active. I'll try my best to be active for the next week. I'll be cracking down on toxicity as well. 

Please don't fret to msg us on discord as well I am and other staff are most active there. 

Also in future reference any video evidence of these situations will help us staff. 

Have a safe holiday. XO

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• 4 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic