SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] 串联 Dori | xFarts's Unban Appeal

Zuhn

Steam Account Name: 串联 Dori | xFarts
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198856460023

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: Im not sure was a long time ago

Admin that Punished You: idk

Reason for Ban: I was banned because i had a name of a youtuber and he played kzg i think and got banned.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think i should be unbanned because im not zuhn and i dont even know how to bunnyhop as good as him and Ive played kzg on my friends computer and it was real fun and its been a while and i forgot to check my first appeal and this will be my last appeal and i said some really dumb things and others thought im the real zuhn and the real zuhn would never try this hard to get back on to a community server and i really want to play this server cause my best friends play on it. Plus i changed my name just after that first appeal and i dont think i can change this name on kzg forums for some reason

Edited by Zuhn
Im bad at english jks

???

KZG staff aren't allowed to ban players that have the name of famous YouTubers. As well as this Zuhn is an American based player. No one would mistake you for Zuhn. 

• 2 weeks later...

Buddy they were kidding, it's obviously a sarcastic comment that they made.

In your previous appeal Pantha states that you were banned for Auto-Hops, this is different to hyper scrolling or macros as it would have given you a 2 week ban. As well as this you still deny the use of cheats even though the system detected it.

Personally, I don't recommend a unban at this time. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic