SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Kushmaster5000's Administrator Application

♕ | Kushmaster5000

Steam Account Name:  Kushmaster5000
Steam ID: 76561198191435334

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I live in New Zealand and I play the game mordhau a lot. I've been in different clans, these clans are; SPQR, WSC and S.I.R I am well known in the Mordhau community. I also play other games like counter strike GTA5.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I've been staff on a server for garry's mod called; Faded servers and another called SupremacyRP. So I already know how to figure out alternatives to a straight ban or kick and if the person deserves to be banned or kicked.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm really well known in the Mordhau community and I've even got the second highest rank in WSC A clan of 100 members. Everybody knows me in the community and my votekicks are considered to be trusted. I am always online and I'm already a duel cop we work with admins and instead of getting people banned we slap them around as a warning to make them stop doing what they're doing and it usually works . I frequently encounter ffaers but they're starting to votekick the people who kick them out to avoid getting a 10 minute ban. This is becoming a problem and I'm unable to get them kicked before they kick me. I also know who all the ffaers are so I'll instantly know whos doing what etc. I also used to be a gmod darkrp moderator on Supremacy Networks currently the top server in Australia. Because I was a Moderator on a darkrp server I know how to talk to people and get answers to why they're ffaing so somebody doesn't get wrongly banned/kicked just because somebody said they were ffaing them. I'll gather proof or get people to record their gameplay so nobody is wronged during their time on the server. I will also figure out alternatives to being kicked/banned so both sides don't feel liked they've been wronged. I can also spot almost instantly if somebody is cheating because I've seen a few on the killzone gaming servers. I won't ban/kick people because a friend told me that they were ffaing I watch the player they've accused of ffaing and if I see them not ffa after 10 minutes I won't take any action. I'm also trusted by the current admins/moderators of the KZG mordhau servers and I would be able to work with them easily.

Play-Time on Server Group:  400 hours (estimate because http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/ doesn't include mordhau)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5 days a week for 5 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Friendly Guy, Envoy
Vouching Players:  Spearzy, Disenthral

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that your application has been around for a long time.

but you currently being under a different name will make it hard for people to give you reviews on this application. 

Personal experience with you has been on and off.  its hard to tell if you are serious half the time or just being a dickhead. 

On 16/01/2020 at 7:37 AM, Friendly Guy said:

I understand that your application has been around for a long time.

but you currently being under a different name will make it hard for people to give you reviews on this application. 

Personal experience with you has been on and off.  its hard to tell if you are serious half the time or just being a dickhead. 

I've been Kushmaster5000 for like a week now the rest was mainly Kush..... and I called people stinky how is that being a dickhead?

Edited by ♕ | Kushmaster5000
stinky

• 2 weeks later...

Mordhau is a competetive and highly skilled game requiring timed parry's and swing manipulation however there are a select few individuals who rebel against this game as skill based and those players are people such as my dear old pale Kush here, see, he is an absolute ignorant, annoying, detrimental, depressing and, mind my language, an absolute cunt for using a shield, a wall, an object in the game that always seems to bring me back here for support https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-range/building-hardware/general-hardware/chain-rope-rigging/rope.

Look, Kush mate, my uter frustration for you and your, mind my manners, bullshit has kept me up countless times in the past year and god forbid shields get 'nerfed' any more by the devs to keep me from seeing my sleep demons at night, you don't count as one of them because I see you when im drunk now so I don't get too worked up over dealing with you.

Watch my video of pure frustration here: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqhEOqGWT9UcAAKH5Z.thumb.png.4f7c39f97b4c024e9d38c80a6379ca3f.png

3 hours ago, Soulcatcher said:

Seen you around, but don't think I've ever dueled you or know you well. Can't recommend right now, hopefully others can

r u drunk

• Nyalon locked this topic