SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Ketzo's Moderator Application

Ketzo

Steam Account Name:  Ketzo
Steam ID: 76561198085408536

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 20 year old gamer from rural NSW, Australia, been playing on PC the last few years after coming from console and have my own clan/group of 1700 members which is essentially a gaming community although we have participated in a couple of low skill CSGO tournaments. I'm on my PC virtually everyday and have a passion for a wide variety of genres.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Past and present leadership roles both in and out of PC gaming, friendly attitude and passion for games I love.

(One note is I fail one of the criteria of applying, which is having a ban in the past month. I wasn't banned for FFAing but just being in indirect association with FFAers at the time. If i fail the application because of that i understand but i would like to make it up to KZG)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have a strong passion for Mordhau and constantly see FFA run rampant on the servers, current admins do a great job when they are online. But during busier times when multiple servers are running or even odd hours of the day (when I'm generally on) you can generally find a quite of number of FFAers that just kick whoever tries to kick them if the vote fails. Duels is an integral part of Mordhau which many players get most of their enjoyment from and that experience can be soured by FFAers. I'd love to, if given the chance, help the other mods and admins to keep KZG servers a fun place to be for duels.

Play-Time on Server Group:  250+ Hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Can vary, I almost always play 2-3 hours of Mordhau duels per day and am on anytime between 10am-3am in the morning.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Samurai, Oracle, Envoy, BrutalSkills all know me
Vouching Players:  Spaget Cat, Paratheus, Samurai and most of the non ffa community

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 1 month later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic