SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ❤ twitch.tv/Sariah707 ❤'s Moderator Application

❤ Sariah707 ❤

Steam Account Name:  ❤ twitch.tv/Sariah707 ❤
Steam ID: Sariah707

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: i love to hang out in 1v1 servers streaming meeting new people and bringing positivity every where i go :) i also love bringing people onto the servers to go against me and to improve their skils :)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  positivity and a really good laugh also advertising on my stream :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i have been playing on kzg 1v1 servers for close to 7 years now i know the servers very well :) and i have brought people onto the servers to help them get better at cs :) also im just straight up awesome :) also side note im not 12 hahaha :)

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 14:12:55 hours it should say more though as ive played on the server for over 7 years
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  in the morning 8-12 and in the arvo 8-12

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  fedora
Vouching Players:  fedora

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

im a very simple person and like to be chill most of the time and have fun with everyone :) (with in the rules :P )

Edited by ❤ Sariah707 ❤

i know my application may seem bad but in all honesty im not good with words so i let my stream and steam profile and social media speak for ts self :)

Hi ❤ Sariah707 ❤,

Due to your recent action(s) and toxicity on multiple occousions within our community server(s).

I am sorry to inform you that your "AIM Moderator Application" has been
denied.

If you feel like your behaviour has changed in the future feel free to make another application :)

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic