SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] DreZeek's Moderator Application

DreZeek

Steam Account Name:  DreZeek
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DreZeek/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Asian, 6ft, full english, hypebeast

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  im fair and i hate abusing power of roles, i like fair games and good talks without toxicity

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i have been playing in your servers for nearly 3 years and thought its time to apply to be more apart of it

Play-Time on Server Group:  nearly 3 years
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2-3 hours a day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  FourLeaf Fedora
Vouching Players:  B L A K E

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hey mate, 

The application that you have provided is not up to standard with our expectations.

Please use this example as a foundation  to rework your application:

Best of luck!

On 05/01/2020 at 7:07 PM, DreZeek said:

that is a lot of effort :c

You say making the application is alot of effort but how can you be expected to do the job you are applying for if you don't put the effort into making sure you get the position, It takes effort to get places in life. Without effort you won't get anywhere. So if you really want the position then show that you wan't it instead of making an application that shows you lack what it takes do be a Moderator for the server. And i'm sure if Fedora saw your application he would remove his vouch for you.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• RetroViper locked this topic