SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SCUM] zippy6234's Administrator Application

zippy6234

Steam Account Name:  zippy6234
Steam ID: zippy6234

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 57 years old, and play Scum with my wife whos aged 57 too. I live in Brisbane, and im an old slower gamer. I have streamed on twitch for a while, and may even go back to streaming some day. I am semi retired. I have 2 sons who are also gamers themselves, although they player various other games.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  An older way of looking at problems before jumping to anything before thinking about how it will affect the outcome.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think i deserve to become part of the killzone gaming staff team, so that i can participate in helping to run a nice good server, which will be equal to all that may play on it. I dont thinbk i can reach the three hundred word limit, but as your server has no active Admin, i would just like to give it my best shot.

Play-Time on Server Group:  98.4 hours on your scum server alone. 541 hrs total scum
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most afternoons, into the evenings. But hoping to get a few other admins join to cover more hours of the day. I do jump on around 6.30 am just to check in some days too.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  skyprah
Vouching Players:  rawks

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hey Zippy!

NIce app feel free to flick me a message on steam (found below) or discord (My Name is Tito#0001) :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Hi,

I am pleased to inform you that your SCUM Administrator Application has been accepted.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

ACCEPTED!

Please get in touch with me on steam or discord.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic