SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Cam's Moderator Application

Cam

Steam Account Name:  Cam
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:120066217

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 22 years old and have played CSGO for a number of years. I originally started surfing many moons ago and enjoy the community here at KZG. In my past time I'm a performer doing musical theatre, TV and various singing groups. I have recently moved back from England after being there for just under 2 years where I became well travelled and broadened my horizons of life in General.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a nice and helpful person who takes the time to help new players. My knowledge of surfing and general CSGO gameplay gives me the opportunity to help where help is needed.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve this role as a Moderator as I have been Admin for servers on other games with over 300+ player bases and am knowledgable in handling situations. My open mind and love towards community aspect gives me an advantage when its community based servers like this where I take the people and their wants/needs into consideration. Also being apart of teams before like this has grown my adaptability to working with new teams.

Play-Time on Server Group:  90+ hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  At least 4-5 hours I would say. Over the weekends longer..

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Sandy, Hydro, SlayerNZ

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Seems like a nice guy however I think more detail should be given into the qualities you bring to KZG :) Otherwise from what I have seen

big +rep

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am pleased to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been accepted.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

ACCEPTED!

Please get in touch with BlankD or Whizz!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic