SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Lenky ^_^'s Moderator Application

Not Gucci oof-er

Steam Account Name:  Lenky ^_^
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123869060

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am kind and love meeting people on kzg most people are kind as well and positive.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will bring help to the server I am applying for because there are no current admins or mods for this server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I should be apart of this because no admins or mods are on at all on MG and I am on everyday which will help the server out a lot knowing that there is someone to control the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6d 02:25:26h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday maybe about an hour or more everyday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Don't really understand this sorry

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  I have not done 20 post
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Not Gucci oof-er
Forgot

Good guy with a good attitude is pretty active which is good.

In terms of application, not overly done but i think it would be better to see abit more information.

Neutral because of this fact

good luck

• Like 1

BHOP ENJOYER

-rep You have a very small amount of information given 

• Like 1

"That guy right there" "oh him?" "yeah, his names Felix right?

tenor.gif

-Rep

You dont have any players vouching for your abilities and traits that would suit you as a staff member for this server, nor do you have staff vouching for your application. Along with this just from reading your application it seems as if you're only applying because there are no staff that play it 

Once you fix these errors and add some more detail in your answers i suggest reapplying then

All the best 

• Nyalon locked this topic