SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Dzy4r's Moderator Application

Dzy4r

Steam Account Name:  Dzy4r
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dzy4r/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a quite relaxed 18 Year old who regularly plays KZG Easy and Noob Surf to practice my surfing as well as engaging in conversation with the community. I enjoy talking to everyone in a friendly and participative manner.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I try to help out players often, ranging from commands to tips and tricks. I do my best to keep the server fun for myself and everyone else by participating in conversations to entertain the players in a relaxed way that is enjoyable for all. While I am mostly relaxed I know when to step it up and inform people of the rules (Mic Spam, Racism etc) in an attempt to boost the overall positivity and enjoyment the KZG servers release

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I promote a positive vibe in all manners. Whether it is communicating with others or giving out tips to help newer players I try my best to better the server as much as I can. I have been online relatively regularly meaning I would be an active staff member. I believe a good KZG staff member has a positive vibe and is able to joke and banter around with all the players as well as including everyone but also be able to enforce the rules in a friendly way. And for this reason I feel as if I would be suitable as part of the KZG staff team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 Days 13 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most days from around 3pm NZT to 12AM NZT. This does differ depending on daily activities but roughly those times.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  ЌάŁєβ and Renstar
Vouching Players:  Percy Da Engine

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Denied

you were one of those that were fighting with Sariah. Please try apply again in a few months

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic