SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ChrisLad's Moderator Application

ChrisLad

Steam Account Name:  ChrisLad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:502824306

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Chris

I am currently 14 turning 15 next month

Here is a description of my experience on the server

I am a regular player of the KZG surf servers and have talked to many mods/staff about obtaining this role. I think I would fit being a moderator because I play every day at most hours from 6 am NSW time to 9 am NSW time. I have experience moderating and know the basic rules of being someone people can ask for help. I also know most of the commands for the plugins on the server. I've helped many people already with commands such as helping them respawn when they get stuck by a server glitch or a map error for example.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am very knowledgeable of the commands and have good skills on helping people with server issues and problems they may have. I am known on the server by casual players as a "chill person" and don't cause havoc upon players of the server. I am able to deal with crowded situations such as multiple mic spammers by muting them for a short amount of time. I frequently notice people tying bad things in chat whether it be a racial comment or offensive speech I pick up on most of it already.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am a determined person when it comes to management and moderation. Helping people who are new to the server is something I have done before and would like to be a regular person to ask for help. I don't abuse privileges or power. It would be a great opportunity for me to keep playing KZG servers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 02:53:43 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  6 am - 9 pm weekly

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  fluffyduck_prod

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Vomit 1

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic