SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Dxshii's Unban Appeal

Dxshii

Steam Account Name: Dxshii
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:56311855

Alternate Accounts: N/A (can't remember any of my alt accounts if I ever tried to join on one)

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  ==SKILL==

Date / Time of Ban: 08/09/2018

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Doxxing and all around abuse towards regular players.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: A year ago I was banned for doxxing several players with a group of mates and abusing anyone we could while at the time apart of the staff team, I had gotten bored of dealing with the people on surf and the general annoyance of being admin at the time. as the immature person I was, I decided to go out with a bit of a bang and leave a nice stain in the surf community that was my name and reputation.

it's been nearly a year and a half that I have been banned and I'd like to say I believe I have definitely improved as a person and have reformed from my severely toxic ways and I'd like to rejoin the community.

I'd like to personally apologise to anyone I may have upset with my previous actions, what I did was terrible and I'm hoping I can make amends.

Thank you for reading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic