SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Hob's Administrator Application

Big Hob

Steam Account Name:  Hob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90569404

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Generally chill and get along with people pretty well. Can adapt to change fairly quickly. Like having a joke and laughing with friends and others around me. Way too much free time. Ok at surf.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Fairly active on the KZG surf servers, on pretty much every day if I can. I like problem solving and figuring things out in new areas which is optimal for helping people out. I respond relatively quickly and like to read the chat and interact with players in voice chat, whether it's joking with people or giving helpful tips on different maps.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I should be part of the KZG Staff as I have played the surf servers for most of the time I've owned CS:GO, I know how the community acts and I understand how to act appropriately to each situation. I went inactive for a short while but I've come back to the server in full force and have been active every day overnight when there aren't staff members on and there are still players online who may require help. There are a lot of active players during peak time and there seems to be limited staff to deal with the mic spammers and racist players. I can identify what kind of attitude players have while they are speaking in chat which helps with knowing when to punish or not.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13 Days, 4 Hours, 20 Minutes
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3-9 hours, 4-7 Days a week
Usually later in the day, 5pm - 4am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Whizz
Vouching Players:  LNiskawaii, drk, vHelldogsz, Plumpkin

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

i vouch, active player, good at surf and can teach newbies at surf and have seen him support others and teach them ways to do different maps. 

+1 absolute good man 

Hi,

I am pleased to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been accepted.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

ACCEPTED!

Please get in touch with BlankD or Whizz!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic