SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Balakae-Wolf's Moderator Application

Balakae-Wolf

Steam Account Name:  Balakae-Wolf
Steam ID: 76561198837868951

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm 15 turning 16 in March and I really enjoy gaming. I have been gaming since I was little but have taken up leadership roles in the physical environment as well as in games such as rust. Ever since I have started playing Mordhau I have been playing it most days and trying to become better and I am committed to doing my best.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I've had leadership roles in the past so I wont abuse powers given to me. I love to play by the book and I absolutely hate those that ffa on the duels servers I spend most of my time

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Honestly I am probably one of the worst applicants you will receive and I'm honestly not sure why I'm doing this but I just want the ability to temp ban people for ffaing on duels server because it really ruins everyone's experience.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Wouldn't show
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5-6/7 days a week and I would start playing around 4-5pm weekdays and anywhere from 9-12 on weekends and I would stop anywhere from 8pm-3am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  I am strictly a solo player, I don't have many friends

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Unknown player in the community and not recommended due to the quality of the above application, and the influx of admin applications after a recent update that provides a tool to administrators that could easily be abused in the wrong hands. 

-1 "Honestly I am probably one of the worst applicants you will receive. "

If you can believe in yourself how do you expect anyone else to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic