SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] dead girls don't say no's Unban Appeal

dead girls dont say no

Steam Account Name: dead girls don't say no
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198399381082

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 9/01/20

Admin that Punished You: Blake

Reason for Ban: Changed my name to Blake for like 2 minutes and called him Chris as a JOKE, everyone seemed to laugh and no one had an issue besides Blake yet multiple people were calling him Chris, he even threatened to ban anyone who called him Chris, abusing his power.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because it was a simple joke and a misundertsnading by Blake, every found it funny. I have been surfing for a while now and have never had any issues.

When you were asked to change your name you said go "f**k yourself" then when you were told you would be banned you quickly changed your name. You were muted for having your name changed and then changed csgo accounts and did exactly the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

people say go f**k yourself all the time, how does the result in a permanent ban, I went on an alt because I had been permanently muted, I still don't get how kids can tell you to kill yourself yet a joke that everyone found funny results in a perma ban, I wouldn't mind if it was a week because thats probably what I deserve for being a retard 

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)
took out swearing

Changing onto an alt account while muted is not allowed,

admin impersonating is not allowed.

You change name and even profile picture.

You were asked to change your name and you didn't. All these are the reasons you got banned.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

7 minutes ago, dead girls dont say no said:

everyone seemed to laugh and no one had an issue besides Blake yet multiple people were calling him Chris, he even threatened to ban anyone who called him Chris, abusing his power.

The joke has nothing to do with this ban. At KZG we do not take moderator impersonation lightly as you changed both your name / picture to match mine i dont see how this is at all apart of the joke. As for me telling people i would ban them for calling me "chris" this is a lie i made a joke which people can back up that i would mute the next person to call me "chris" this was very obvious a joke so i dont see what this also has to do with the ban. 

no one thought I was you wtf, I wasn't trying to be you at all

Edited by dead girls dont say no

I did change my name after he asked me to

Sorry didn't know that going onto an alt while muted wasn't allowed

12 minutes ago, dead girls dont say no said:

I did change my name after he asked me to

after i asked you to change your name you told me to get f***ed so something along these lines and then continued to not change your name, once i had gone to message the admins about this situation you left to change your name / picture.

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)
took out swearing

19 minutes ago, Blake said:

The joke has nothing to do with this ban. At KZG we do not take moderator impersonation lightly as you changed both your name / picture to match mine i dont see how this is at all apart of the joke. As for me telling people i would ban them for calling me "chris" this is a lie i made a joke which people can back up that i would mute the next person to call me "chris" this was very obvious a joke so i dont see what this also has to do with the ban. 

clearly being a hypocrite Blake, how can your statement be a joke and then mine not be

I still changed my name and was never trying to impersonate you, I had Blake as my name for like 2 minutes maximum, I never intended to impersonate you and I guarantee everyone in the server would agree

4 minutes ago, dead girls dont say no said:

I had Blake as my name for like 2 minutes maximum

2 mins is an understatement if we are being honest and if you never intended to impersonate me why would you change you name / picture to match mine.

No it isn't, it was probably even less, because it was A JOKE, just like how you put the message to the entire surf server that you would ban the next person who calls you Chris was A JOKE. 

• 1 month later...
  • Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic