SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Swizz // Snapchat @ Abuuse's Moderator Application

Swizz // Snapchat @ Abuuse

Steam Account Name:  Swizz // Snapchat @ Abuuse
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaddySwizz/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a pretty chill bloke who just enjoys to kick back and relax on surf and talk to the other players.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  My best qualities would be i'm calm, cool and collective, I enjoy a bit of banter the same as the next guy however if something arises that needs to be taken seriously I can do so.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I don't feel like I deserve to be a part of the staff team, No one "deserves" it. That's not the right word however I feel like I could benefit the staff team just with how easy going and peaceful I am, I've never had an issue with any of the staff team previously. I spend just about everyday surfing and enjoying myself, easily spend a good 4-6 hours on surf cause I don't have anything better to do.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 00:26:20 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Estimate I would say I play every day 7 days a week for atleast a couple hours or more.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/RlGHT/

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

although not much effort was put into the application, it is a pretty decent one. Good luck

• Like 1

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 3 weeks later...

Would have loved to see more effort put into this application and also would like to see more of you on the server talking / interacting with the community into the future. Good luck with your application  

I recommend that you fix your app up if you want to show that you do want this spot, but to also add onto that i think you should be more active and interacting with players so people know who you are and it also shows us if you are mature enough for this position. Just by changing a few small things you will have a better chance at getting accepted. Good luck

Have only seen you on the servers a handful of times and I haven't really seen or heard you speak so I don't really know much about you. Your application could use a little bit more information as well. I can't actually get to your profile or your vouching player's profile from the links you provided but that might just be me. Yours and your vouching player's SteamID3 would help a bit more. Good Luck anyway ?

• 1 month later...

Hi Swizz,

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

We wish you all the best for any future application you may make.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic