Jump to content
Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Pssst, you are awesome!
Sign in to follow this  
Chibiz

Fix this server

Recommended Posts

Chibiz

The Servers Fucked!

 

Over the past few months, this server has slowly regressed into a pretty shit state. This server always has been neglected and people gave up on attempting to help the server as all suggestions fall on deaf ears ūüėĘ.¬†Let this be the post that changes that and gives hope to the future gamers that game on¬†‚ôö KZG | Combat Surf 100% AWP|100tick|!ws|!gloves!!! In the past, there were other servers to join but now it seems that KZG also has the monopoly on combat surf now so......

 

Things that need to be done!

  The map pool !!!!!

  • Firstly fix the 2014 dust boost. This has been broken for nearly 2 weeks and completely kills the gameplay on the map. Considering this is one of the most popular maps you prob wanna fix this pronto.¬†
  • Remove all of the garbage duplicates of maps. Maps like Ski zero and Dust 2015 are terrible and are only ever voted in when people mistake them for the real maps. These maps are insta rtvd and are¬†useless to have on the server. Rebel and Rebel scaz are an exception¬†as most of the players enjoy both versions.
  • Get new maps that aren't terrible ( I can help with this if there is effort placed into doing this ). How maps have previously been chosen was loosely grabbing a pile of maps and seeing what shit sticks. This process is okay to use, so long as the maps brought in aren't dog shit.
  • Up the map rotation count. The server is almost always in a constant loop of 4-5 maps despite having 34 maps in the pool. This in conjunction with the previous point is a sure-fire way to diversify the map pool while keeping majority of players happy. I understand that a server will always have it's favourite maps but¬†it's becoming stale to play.

 

  Guns!

This is a small point but¬†it's¬†autistic that the terrorist dak is banned while ct dak is allowed. Also pretty sure that negev is barred from use while the m249 is all good. Don't see¬†why any guns are blocked. In certain¬†maps these weapons are given as a reward for completing a map or are given when completing a secret in a¬†map. I can imagine these bans were put in place as someone had a mega whinge until the ban was placed, and because the server never gets changes, it has now stuck like that. ( This one is a v easy fix !¬†Minimal effort ūüėÉ)

 

¬† Admins @[email protected][email protected][email protected]

The role of the admins on 2019-20 combat surf is n-word defenders. They have absolutely no clue as to what is going on with the server and sit there just to prevent the chat from seeing the certain devil sent word. I'd say that the admins aren't at fault here as they are in the same 'no clue' boat as the rest of the players are. Admins often have problems with how the server is run/maintained but don't have the gonads to have a genuine push at trying to fix the problems. I am willing to put money in that even Reeda has fuck all clue about what happens and has just as much influence as all of the other admins. Considering he is @Combat Surf Head Admin, He should be given full reign to make changes to the server. If the @Combat Surf Head Admin was given this opportunity it would take the pressure off of whoever currently does the changes ( most likely skyprah ) and the changes would be made by someone who at least half an idea of what to do.

Also, side note to other admins!! Some of you fellas hesitate to use your permissions on people being toxic purely because of who they are. I won't name names but if someone is being genuinely toxic just fucking bop them and stop being soft cocks. Also, don't hesitate to use permissions and then all of a sudden snap and overuse them because that's a common oddity as well and it's fucking retarded.

 

  Bans OwO

This is more of an admin problem rather than a problem with the server itself but my blood is pumping so fuckin hard rn lets go fellas!!! 

It is often that bans placed on people will be multiplied when the admin has a personal dislike towards the person. The person probably does deserve some type of punishment but a ban is often placed on them. Admins are very quick to place bans and often hand out un-deserving perm bans. Some bans that come to mind is Sexy Smexy, Lachy, Braided and Im a Bag. I couldn't give two shits if any of these players were banned for something that deserves a perm, but in most of these cases, it's the admin having sperg brain and resorting to the perm ban straight away. Just mute the fuckin dorks if they are being annoying or toxic. To perm players like these over something as trivial as toxicity is brain dead. The admin team sure does love to treat this whole kzg operation extremely seriously but then will drop some hefty bans on players because their ape brains take over. These things don't happen every week but are often enough to bring up.

 

 

 

All in all, fix this server and have a genuine attempt at making it a good server. I understand that in the ocean of kzg servers that this server might be on the less popular end but it has a consistent player base that would greatly appreciate if the server was given a shit about. Most of this is just retarded shit that should've been ironed out a long time ago but hasn't. Keep in mind that what I have said is purely for the benefit of the server. Nothing here is going to make the server instantly the best. But these are at least some nice strides towards a server that not everyone trashes on. You've been given some pro tips by a player that has been playing on this garbage since it started. Also if you choose to not blow this over and have an attempt I can lend a hand where I can. 

 

Also, any players that have any other things they want to bring up, nows your chance.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyprah

Firstly, the server is not fucked in fact it's in good form as I have spent a lot of time working on it these holidays.

5 hours ago, Chibiz said:

 The map pool !!!!!

  • Firstly fix the 2014 dust boost. This has been broken for nearly 2 weeks and completely kills the gameplay on the map. Considering this is one of the most popular maps you prob wanna fix this pronto.¬†
  • Remove all of the garbage duplicates of maps. Maps like Ski zero and Dust 2015 are terrible and are only ever voted in when people mistake them for the real maps. These maps are insta rtvd and are¬†useless to have on the server. Rebel and Rebel scaz are an exception¬†as most of the players enjoy both versions.
  • Get new maps that aren't terrible ( I can help with this if there is effort placed into doing this ). How maps have previously been chosen was loosely grabbing a pile of maps and seeing what shit sticks. This process is okay to use, so long as the maps brought in aren't dog shit.
  • Up the map rotation count. The server is almost always in a constant loop of 4-5 maps despite having 34 maps in the pool. This in conjunction with the previous point is a sure-fire way to diversify the map pool while keeping majority of players happy. I understand that a server will always have it's favourite maps but¬†it's becoming stale to play.

 

  • Dust2 boost - I fixed it 2 days ago (not tested but should be resolved)
  • Duplicate maps - I don't make the maplist, speak to Reeda but I agree the map list needs to be changed again.
  • New maps - Again, I don't choose maps
  • Up to map rotation count - If majority of the server want to play a popular map, then they should be able to. The count would be around 5 atm.

 

5 hours ago, Chibiz said:

  Guns!

This is a small point but¬†it's¬†autistic that the terrorist dak is banned while ct dak is allowed. Also pretty sure that negev is barred from use while the m249 is all good. Don't see¬†why any guns are blocked. In certain¬†maps these weapons are given as a reward for completing a map or are given when completing a secret in a¬†map. I can imagine these bans were put in place as someone had a mega whinge until the ban was placed, and because the server never gets changes, it has now stuck like that. ( This one is a v easy fix !¬†Minimal effort ūüėÉ)

All you have to do is make a post or report something and I'm sure it will get fixed. I have since disabled m249 and g3sg1. (untested)

 

5 hours ago, Chibiz said:

¬† Admins @[email protected][email protected][email protected]

The role of the admins on 2019-20 combat surf is n-word defenders. They have absolutely no clue as to what is going on with the server and sit there just to prevent the chat from seeing the certain devil sent word. I'd say that the admins aren't at fault here as they are in the same 'no clue' boat as the rest of the players are. Admins often have problems with how the server is run/maintained but don't have the gonads to have a genuine push at trying to fix the problems. I am willing to put money in that even Reeda has fuck all clue about what happens and has just as much influence as all of the other admins. Considering he is @Combat Surf Head Admin, He should be given full reign to make changes to the server. If the @Combat Surf Head Admin was given this opportunity it would take the pressure off of whoever currently does the changes ( most likely skyprah ) and the changes would be made by someone who at least half an idea of what to do.

Also, side note to other admins!! Some of you fellas hesitate to use your permissions on people being toxic purely because of who they are. I won't name names but if someone is being genuinely toxic just fucking bop them and stop being soft cocks. Also, don't hesitate to use permissions and then all of a sudden snap and overuse them because that's a common oddity as well and it's fucking retarded.

If the head admin wants to allow the use of nigga then he can do so just like our skill surf have done 12 months ago.

 

5 hours ago, Chibiz said:

  Bans OwO

This is more of an admin problem rather than a problem with the server itself but my blood is pumping so fuckin hard rn lets go fellas!!! 

It is often that bans placed on people will be multiplied when the admin has a personal dislike towards the person. The person probably does deserve some type of punishment but a ban is often placed on them. Admins are very quick to place bans and often hand out un-deserving perm bans. Some bans that come to mind is Sexy Smexy, Lachy, Braided and Im a Bag. I couldn't give two shits if any of these players were banned for something that deserves a perm, but in most of these cases, it's the admin having sperg brain and resorting to the perm ban straight away. Just mute the fuckin dorks if they are being annoying or toxic. To perm players like these over something as trivial as toxicity is brain dead. The admin team sure does love to treat this whole kzg operation extremely seriously but then will drop some hefty bans on players because their ape brains take over. These things don't happen every week but are often enough to bring up.

Those people are all banned for valid reasons.

 

 

Thanks for the feedback but the only real issue outstanding that you've posted is potentially changing the map rotation in which from experience you can never keep everyone happy. Some people want to play the popular maps, some people don't want to play the popular maps.


76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chibiz
14 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Thanks for the feedback but the only real issue outstanding that you've posted is potentially changing the map rotation in which from experience you can never keep everyone happy. Some people want to play the popular maps, some people don't want to play the popular maps.

Yes almighty skyprah, immaculate deconstruction of my post. I deeply apologize I questioned the state of the server. May you have mercy on my ip. 

  • Squidward Dab 1
  • Banana Time 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • 29 members have viewed this topic:
    kudose Chibiz teddiE skyprah | Rensta | rem1cks stratz Braided Asshair jiggzy. RealTwipel Swizz NightmareOCE Helldog2269 √üŌÖ—ā—ā—Ē—Ź‚ĄĘ ioutrankyou soy seven yenn GimmeYoFries ImaBag ReedaNZ ElementX potato_maze Dassi My Name is Tito zuelhs Bl@√Īk (Bl@storious) Tony –Ćő¨ŇĀ—Ēő≤

About Us

Killzone Gaming is a non-profit gaming community that has been providing servers to the oceanic region for over 3 years. We host a wide variety of servers for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Mordhau. We are constantly expanding and improving our servers to provide our community with a reliable and fun gaming experience.

Forum Links

Theme
Privacy Policy Contact Us
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...