SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Konj,.'s Administrator Application

konj

Steam Account Name:  Konj,.
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145016520/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 15 year old male attending secondary school. I would describe myself as an fun individual both online and outside of it. Even though my age might provide some immaturity when playing a game, or getting out of hand with my emotions when in hands of a job I tend to let those interior factors out and to truly complete the job to the fullest of my abilities.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I play quite a bit of Mordhau, with only being introduced to the scene fairly recently in comparison to the veterans, but I still have a decent enough hours (1k hours.) I want to see this game succeed, not crumble down and fall apart. For a game to survive it needs to have a good community, and the ones who want to try and intoxicate it should be discouraged or if need be removed which I would like to enforce. Even though admins are on more regularly then ever, some dirty spots are missed and a second pair of eyes can never hurt and I wish to be there every inch of the way to offer any assistance.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of the Killzone Gaming's staff team because I've had prior administration on SPQR duel servers ( as serving as a Centurion in the clan ) because of SPQR's rampant 'trollers' I've had quite a lot of cases where back in the infancy of mordhau when the game had a higher peak of players, I had to help discourage them from FFAing/Trolling or I had to sent them out. I've also had Moderator on a Garry's Mod Sandbox server for a while till after I had quit the game back when I was fairly young - even showing that my age does not deter or impact on my performance to administrate the servers.

I understand the scene quite well, and with every new purchase to the game is a new player to the game, and with every new player they will pick up a 1v1 server in either hopes to better their skills or experience other places the game has to offer in which I can show a level of leniency and help them understand the basic principles of duel servers.

The reason why I truly wish to be apart of KZG's Staff team is because I fairly get annoyed when I'm ffa'd or other annoying instances where even the game's votekick has no work and sometimes maybe the bias that other admins show which allow their friends to be kicked and kicked yet are able to come back every single time - to be able to continue FFAing, ruining the server. As well as other instances where admins themselves are kicking or banning people due to external events which have no affect on the server's ability to run or allow it's players to play. I wish to just moderate this server for both my own ability to play the game as it's meant to be but as the same time not abusing it as well as assisting or bringing justice to other players. (PS - I have made this account for the singular purpose of applying for moderator )

Play-Time on Server Group:  600-700ish hours.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays ( Excluding Friday / During School) - 5-7pm
Friday/Saturday (During School) - 5-12am
Sunday (During School) - 12-9pm
School holidays - 2-12am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  SoulCatcher, Envoy, Oracle, brutalskillz, Samurai
Vouching Players:  Imperialism, Jagd, Aztek, Traxxess, Den!ed, Fauxx

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by konj
cringew

Truly a gem of our community. Stands up for the downtrodden and rids duel servers of the roleplaying ffaing scum. Reliable, excellent, phenomenal. All words that I would use to describe this upstanding citizen of the community. Konj for admin 2020. Also dont take NACHO seriously, he advocates ffa and is incredibly toxic.

2 minutes ago, NACH0 said:

Toxic as fuck, do not take seriously.

Don;'t take this serious NACHO and konj have beef. Both extremely good players though 

+rep

I've spoken and played with cong (konj) alot and hes a really cool guy, not many players agree with me on the FACT that the holocaust didn't happen but it should have. best 13 1/2 yearold I've ever met.

IMG_0183.JPG

Edited by Jaffa

This is a direct quote from him "would like to clap Adolf Hitler's perfectly round, tight cheeks. Make him beg to invade his chocolate Poland. Feel his entire body shiver and quake as you force a blitzkrieg inside of his delicious gas chamber, slowly wafting the sweet aromas that exit from him as you please him. As you kiss his lips, feeling that iconic stache rub against your face, you thrust deeper and deeper into his motherlands, savoring every second you have with your Fuhrer. When you finish, you leave behind a river of cum flowing elegantly out of his rear, and when Hitler goes on his back, raises his lower body upwards so that his perfect ass is above his head so that he may drink from the cum fountain exiting him, you kiss his forehead, scratch his head, and cuddle him. You didn't find an one night stand that fateful day. You've found love." I fully recommend

Edited by Silverr12
Misinformation

+1, loved your blowjobs and maul jobs ;), uwu...

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ? nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~

image0.jpg.8b7145c1d5eacf5f023b185ebc5054bb.jpgzbuk2wijlf641.thumb.jpg.75483fcced665abfbe0de76c76f07220.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic