SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Revers3's Moderator Application

Revers3 CS

Steam Account Name:  Revers3
Steam ID:

• ID: STEAM_0:1:225965041

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 15 years old and have been playing kzg since early 2017. i started playing Cs in 2016 and have fell in love with the game. ever since i played my very first kzg server game i enjoyed it so much from all the admins being kind, responsible and respectful to the culture of everyone playing. playing kzg was like family to me, i would be on everyday to hang out with admins, friends and new comers. i believe i have the traits and qualities for becoming a moderator as a base staff where i can gradually improve apon and hopefully one day become admin.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  there are many qualities that i bring to killzone gaming. i have been playing for quite some time and have grasped the understanding of the admins behavior and their support for others. i belive i personally have the eligible traits to become a moderator of the kzg staff. i am always kind , respectful, trustworthy and resiliant. these main triats of me is what makes me striving to get the leadership position. with all of this i belive i will make a great moderator and keep the kzg servers fun and a great experiance for everyone!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i personally believe i deserve to become a moderator as i had decided to try out in early 2018 but was told by many admins that i was too young. from that point to now i believe that i have matured and will not misuse the privilege of being a moderator. speaking to a few admins i have decided to apply for a moderator instead of an admin as that can be a test for me to see how well i use role and if i am eligible further on become an admin over the coming years. playing on kzg servers are sometimes the only thing i do when playing Cs because of the vast skill level players to meeting new people and having a nice chat. as i started playing kzg more and more i heard about admins, i had come to realize that many of the people playing the server were admins. typically, Retro, Fedora and sinister have been my inspiration. they are constantly on and are so kind and respectful to anyone across the servers. this leadership constantly motivates me to keep on trying hard to play everyday and play primarily kzg servers to get a name for myself and to one day become staff of the aim servers. i truly believe i have what it takes to lead as i have been playing Kzg servers since 2017 and believe i have a pure raw understanding of the server and the rules.
thankyou,
Revers3 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412195811/

Play-Time on Server Group:  i have played for approximately 3 days according to the webstite. in percentage wise i am currently at 99.7% as an average between kzg casual comp and 1v1 arenas
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play everyday in the evenings for 2 hours and on school holidays im on from 8am to 5pm constantly playing kzg servers. on weekends i primarily play on sundays throughout the day and about 2 hours on saturday in the evening

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Sinister
Vouching Players:  no

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Revers3 CS

• RetroViper locked this topic