SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] vibri's Unban Appeal

kudose

Steam Account Name: vibri
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61929094

Alternate Accounts: none

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 06-25-19 08:56

Admin that Punished You: ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: "doxing on profile"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I had a Facebook profile of a KZG member in my steam comments (which is now deleted), and got a perm ban for it. I'm sorry for having this in my profile, I've reflected on it and come to realise it was immature. I thought it was justifiable because this player was toxic and did a similar thing in the past, but I've realised two wrongs don't make a right and decided to apologise publicly and also attempted to reach out privately to the person who these actions were done against to apologise. I came to the conclusion a month or two ago, but wanted to wait longer to make the application and to reach out to the player, so that the tension was hopefully slightly or completely lifted. I would really appreciate to have my ban reduced to maybe a few months or removed and be left with a perm silence/mute etc. KZG seems to be the only lasting combat surf server and I want to be able to play combat surf again.

Edited by kudose
a

the physical return of christ.png

+rep admins acted on a steam profile other than the sever itself and that seems like its targeting the player because of the players past

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

-Rep 

You Doxed Me multiple times - Doxing anyone, especially an admin is a perm ban.

"I thought it was justifiable because this player was toxic and did a similar thing in the past" ??? I dont understand this part, please elaborate.

5 minutes ago, kudose said:

attempted to reach out privately to the person

you never bothered to say sorry or dm me about it. 

Just now, yenn said:

+rep admins acted on a steam profile other than the sever itself and that seems like its targeting the player because of the players past

Still Doxing 

:harambe: :silver: 

2 minutes ago, Raymond said:

"I thought it was justifiable because this player was toxic and did a similar thing in the past" ??? I dont understand this part, please elaborate.

shumbii

Just now, kudose said:

shumbii

The person who doxed shumbii was mafia, i've been friends with shumbii since after it happened

3 minutes ago, Raymond said:

-Rep 

You Doxed Me multiple times - Doxing anyone, especially an admin is a perm ban.

please elaborate on the multiple times, it was only the profile in the steam comments on my part.

Just now, Raymond said:

That was mafia 

you were also involved, please do not bullshit, i remember you saying the dreaded name of shumbii in game over comms

2 minutes ago, kudose said:

please elaborate on the multiple times, it was only the profile in the steam comments on my part.

you were also involved, please do not bullshit, i remember you saying the dreaded name of shumbii in game over comms

you spammed in ur comment section plus on forums i believe with wwwkfee, I did not share out any info regarding shumbii and i spoke to him after and apologized for using his name in game. Mafia has since been permed for doxing him

Just now, yenn said:

is there a rule against having a link of a social media account on your steam profile?

There is a rule against doxing:

- DOXing or revealing personal information about another player will get you a permanent ban - this includes: names, address’, social networking accounts, mobile phone numbers etc. 

1 minute ago, Raymond said:

There is a rule against doxing:

- DOXing or revealing personal information about another player will get you a permanent ban - this includes: names, address’, social networking accounts, mobile phone numbers etc. 

thats the sever not the steam profile

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

Just now, Raymond said:

you spammed in ur comment section plus on forums i believe with wwwkfee

i don't remember that on my own part so i'm pretty sure that was just wwkfee, in comparison, he went to your public instagram, looked through your posts, and released your registration number etc.

@Raymond im sincerely sorry for what i did, if you don't wanna accept that apology that's cool i get it, it was super toxic. i just wanna be able to play on the server, whether it be now or later doesn't bother me. i knew it was gonna turn out like this back and forth on the ban appeal but reeda suggested that i made the unban appeal a month or two ago, so i did.

21 minutes ago, Raymond said:

you never bothered to say sorry or dm me about it. 

i commented and added you about half an hour before this comment, and 5 minutes before this appeal went up, i thought you wouldn't wanna speak to me at all around 2 months ago so i just waited, i didn't expect you to reply so soon, so i wanted to also include it in the unban appeal 

EDIT: im also still up for apologising to you privately, it's a shit stain on my past imo and i just wanna move past it 

vibri 31 minutes ago 
notification_icon_trash_bright.png?v=1
kudose here
wanted to talk 2 u genuinely
Edited by kudose
swag

-Denied.

You seem to be making a more proper attempt, unlike yenn.
Still doxxing is a permanent ban and shall remain.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• ReedaNZ locked this topic