SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Twipel's Mod Application

RealTwipel

Steam Account Name:  Twipel
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:244607826

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 5 cap wonder. Previously retarded and known under the alias zerotwo. (I’m the only ZeroTwo) with the hot ZeroTwo artwork showcase on my steam profile. (Please don’t nut on your monitors). Serious when the time requires it and top 0.6% in destiny 2 pvp. I hate league of legends so much that I’ve spent over 7grand on it and I’m slightly mentally unstable.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  My unreal love of Molly, Seriousness when the situation requires, sleep schedule so bad that I usually get 4hours to 30mins of sleep a night. Usually can be really active when my parents haven’t kicked me out of the house for the day.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Previous AIM Admin. (This was meant to be a mod app but I did change it to mod in the title). Have been playing KZG for the better half of 2 years now (besides when I resigned and took a break). Active a lot in the kzg discord.

Play-Time on Server Group:  CAS Comp- 6d 22:37h 1v1s- 2d 01:29h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Whenever I am free to do so.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Fedora
Vouching Players:  zuehls, drk, Spinner

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by RealTwipel

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

-1 rep, poor attempt in the application, you take the app serious we take your app serious.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

2 minutes ago, ruthles_kila! said:

-1 rep, poor attempt in the application, you take the app serious we take your app serious.

Okay I delete just for you

27 minutes ago, RealTwipel said:

Uh help ^^
but if anybody wants to do caps let me know

• 4 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic