SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] jesse's Moderator Application

jesse1

Steam Account Name:  jesse
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:472115995

Sex: Male

Description of Myself: player who enjoys surfing and sometimes playing 1v1's on KZG. I do many other activities, such as... i swim for the state and did tennis for 8 years before quitting to continue boxing as a hobby. I soon wish to be a national swimmer and hope to do well when im older. I like to BMX as another hobby because it's relaxing and when you land something new you get excited about it.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Im patient with people, fun to be around, and love having a good chat with the fellow players of the KZG surf servers. im always online ready to participate in the chats going around.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm fun to be around and enjoy playing around and helping people complete surf maps. I would like to be apart of KZG because i think i can (or at least try) to make someones day better, help someone with any problems, or just have a talk if they want to. I love playing around on these servers because i used to moderate DTK, which reminds me of KZG sometimes. KZG has a growing community and ill like to make that community, stronger, and funner.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have only played 2 hours on this account as all my friends couldn't add me on my other account. My account is new, (as you can see if you go to my profile) meaning i don't have many hours SO FAR..
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  weekends (max 8 hours a day on KZG) weekdays (max 4 hours on KZG)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Biscuit deserved a lot more than mod ?

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by jesse

I’d recommend having more hours before applying next time as this could impact the outcome of you being accepted or not. Pretty well rounded application though.

good luck

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic