SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Plumpkin's Moderator Application

Plumpkin

Steam Account Name:  Plumpkin
Steam ID: IUWOokepwoke

Sex: Other

Desciption of Myself: A pretty fair and moral person who cares about the community and will rest assured do everything in my power to make the community at its peak when it comes to peace and fun.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  A fun but strict when it needs to be moderator who can be a great and fair moderator who doesn't wilt under pressure and can really make the community a great place and keep people in check.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like I could be somebody who is regularly around to keep the server immaculate and I think with the amazing admin team behind me we can really make the server peaceful.

Play-Time on Server Group:  22 days and 5 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  More or less every day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  OMGWhizzboyOMG
Vouching Players:  vHelldogz, kirby the perc 30, adam.dxd

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Plumpkin
Whizz decided to vouch

+1                      Big +1 for this guy. friendliest guy on the server by far. awesome player and doesnt promote toxic behaviour. Hope to see plumpkin as a mod soon!!!! 

#DzyOnTop

12 hours ago, Sweatss said:

-1 nice guy and funny with the community and cares.

Is that meant to be a +1? Lol

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic