SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] benlul's Unban Appeal

benlul

Steam Account Name: benlul
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165227711

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:420765721

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: I literally don't know

Admin that Punished You: I don't even know

Reason for Ban: Cheating ?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've been banned off all my accounts for ban evading and I don't even know when or how I was cheating.

My theory is it's my brother, who stopped playing csgo and games entirely, a few months back, here's the evidence I can provide:

His Room & his setup (He has moved out so he has left his shit here, didn't bring his gaming laptop to focus on uni his computer and mouse is there that's about it though)
https://imgur.com/a/H92OkYm

My Room next to his to prove that they're 2 different setups:

https://imgur.com/a/H92OkYm

I can confirm he was cheating in csgo for a period of time to boost his friends rank, I just want to play combat surf with my mates over the holidays while I have spare time, I really don't want to be punished for someone else actions.

Hey Benlul!

"If you or someone using your Account violates these rules, KZG may take action against you, including revoking access to certain or all KZG Services, Content or Entitlements, or terminating your access to KZG service/s. When practical, KZG will notify you of the action it will take in response to violations of these rules or breach of this Agreement." 

Please refer to our terms of service which are located here -> https://killzonegaming.com/terms-of-service/ You would of been prompted to these when signing up to our forums :)

This sounds like a he said she said situation in my opinnion but I will keep this unban appeal open and we will look into the case.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Yo man that is actually so unfortunate. I can relate to you because my brother always use to join the kzg ts and troll and get banned, which also made me banned. hope you get unbanned, goodluck!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

A month spent banned for first offence bhop-scripting. Stay safe, otherwise the next ban will be for much longer.

ACCEPTED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic