SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] eX. Imperialism's Moderator Application

Imperialism

Steam Account Name:  eX. Imperialism
Steam ID: 76561198266884915

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A normal guy who likes to game. I'm from New Zealand and I've traveled a lot. I've been through a couple mordhau clans in my time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Over 1000 hours on mordhau and experience from moderating other games/servers. I'm on pretty much every days and since KZG is the most populated server, it's where I spend a lot of my time.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Not only do I have a lot of backing from existing KZG staff, I am well known in the OCE community and respected. I am mature, making decisions that would benefit the community. I bring hundreds of hours of moderation for mordhau servers. I was an admin on Cookie's duel server, as well as other servers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  800+
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4.30pm+ - Mon-Fri
10:30am - ?pm - Sat-Sun

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Envoy, Soulcatcher, Oracle, Samurai, studio, brutalskillz,
Vouching Players:  Spearszy, Vengeance, Konj, Infernus, Pingu, Disenthral,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic