SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] MissC's Administrator Application

MissC

Steam Account Name:  MissC
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170694483

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: I am a 16 year old girl, from NZ. I enjoy playing cs in my spare time, my whole family are gamers, we all enjoy cs. I am an outgoing person, easy to get along with and I love playing KZG minigames!!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I get along with the players on the server, and I am usually on, therefore I'd be an active admin which is needed when there is bullying on the server which I've noticed happens a fair amount of time. I am patient and dedicated person, and I enjoy taking time and helping people learn.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel I deserve to be on the KZG staff team because I am an active player and I follow the rules. I feel I would be an asset because I help the new players already as it is, with either what to do on the map or how the game is played. I am a friendly person, I am easy to talk to and love to help and communicate with other people no matter where or what we are doing. The cs community is a extremely toxic place, especially being a girl, I feel like having a girl as an active admin on the server would stop girls being targeted and purposely bullied throughout the game. I am an extremely enthusiastic person in general and I'd love to just help out and be part of the KGZ staff team. Cs is almost like a second home for so many people, its like an escape from the real world, weather it be for a few hours or a few days, I'd hope to make it more enjoyable for not only myself but for the all the payers wanting to escape for a while. I feel it's an important thing to have. I feel I would bring a lot to the KZG team staff as a whole. I've grown up in a house full of bickering children, so therefore I can easily defuse conflict without second thought. I am a respected person on the server, I am confident with majority of the maps played. I feel I would be able to perform the duties of an admin to the highest standard, while still being able to have a sense of humour with the players. I would be very happy if I got the chance to be an Admin. Thank you for the consideration.

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days 01:40:24 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm usually active on the server at least an hour everyday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Nitro and Daz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by MissC
It was mentioned that it would be beneficial, to add more onto my qualities.

+ 1

I have been asked to assist with admin type situations on minigames by MissC in the past, that level of initiative on top of her activity should at the very least warrant mod. I've also known MissC for some time now, long enough to vouch for her personality and maturity for this role.

• Like 2

+rep extremely well written application! I personally see missc on minigames very often , i’d also be glad to count as a vouching player. 

Gl

• Like 2

BHOP ENJOYER

+1 Shes the one that got me into playing on the minigames server and I've enjoyed every moment of it. I'm pretty bad at the maps but she has helped me out every step of the way with completing the stages and i have improved a lot with her help. She is always kind to others and has a great sense of humor and can have a laugh with the community. I honestly think shes the best candidate for a position on the staff team and she would definitely do an amazing job.

+1.

I usually would like to see more on the qualities you yourself bring to the table, however overall i am impressed with how much effort has gone into the final section of this application. 

(I'd recommend editing this and putting in at least an extra sentence for qualities you could bring to the KZG community) 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

16 minutes ago, Fedora said:

+1.

I usually would like to see more on the qualities you yourself bring to the table, however overall i am impressed with how much effort has gone into the final section of this application. 

(I'd recommend editing this and putting in at least an extra sentence for qualities you could bring to the KZG community) 

Thank you:):)

• 2 weeks later...

The application is well written and shows effort, you are also active and mature on the server.

I would like to see you use your mic a bit more before i vote, as you will need to use it to Admin and i would like to gauge how confident you are using it.

Good luck

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

On 03/02/2020 at 9:10 PM, Snapz said:

The application is well written and shows effort, you are also active and mature on the server.

I would like to see you use your mic a bit more before i vote, as you will need to use it to Admin and i would like to gauge how confident you are using it.

Good luck

I will do my best to try be more active with my mic, I appreciate the feedback:))

+1,

Really helpful and kind to all players. Definitely a recommendation for minigames.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• 2 weeks later...

As noted above by other staff, I want to see more frequent use of microphone and upholding of rules. Otherwise, well-written application and great candidate.

Best of luck 

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED!

Please get in touch with either myself or Snapz :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search