SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] The_Egatron's Administrator Application

The_Egatron

Steam Account Name:  The_Egatron
Steam ID: 76561198071961080

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: chill and decisive (edit) with more consideration i decided i will describe myself more, i am a full time worker currently out of the job on break. too be honest i dont think words are a good indication on merit... action's are what really portray my abilities. with the recomendation of my friends i have found through games and my action's i would. in no doubt bring respect and experience as a admin in which you can never have enough off :D with your acceptence i will hold myself to the standards set out and lead by example. something i pride myself with, by already doing thanks for reading.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  experience as a admin for soulcatchers server, along with being part of the comp scene, year's of playing slasher games.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As stated above, along with a relaxed attitude but i am very decisive in my actions towards people who dont follow the rules. all together its for the admin to decide weather i seem fit.

Play-Time on Server Group:  200hrs +
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3-5pm most days

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  SoulCatcher
Vouching Players:  AnimeExterminator, Trikx, .Wolf Senpai-, Ω' jole (many more if needed)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by The_Egatron
more of a description

Has remained part of the Chiv/Mordhau scene for years, one of, if not the most pleasant and considerate individual I have personally ever encountered in the genre. Never gets tilted, or at least never shows it, perpetually has an upbeat attitude. Consistently seen teaching new players the ropes, has a fun and energetic playstyle.

Often enough, a man who speaks when he has something to say, and otherwise quietly goes about playing the game. 

He has been the administrator on my duel server since roughly June 2019. And never a bad word has been spoken of him. 

Loved by the community, he is perfect for helping out on the KZG duel servers. 

Massive +REP

• Like 1

In my few years of knowing Egatron, it has been a huge pleasure. A great mixture of fun and amazing skill with a positive attitude. I couldn't find a single fault in him. I have always only added the people who I feel are quality players and I can trust to be my friends. You could say my vote is bias but I honestly think he would be a great benefit from my own personal experience of the many hours of game time I've had with him. Good luck, Egatron! E> You are the rock to my catapult.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic