SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Ratty || p00ned's Moderator Application

rattyp00ned

Steam Account Name:  Ratty || p00ned
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124386194

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey guys, Ratty here applying for a moderator position on KZG retakes/executes. I've been playing cs since 1.5/6 just a wee lad and been moderating and eventually head admin of 2 other servers most recently being Hunting Bro's. I have also coded and assisted with editing some servers to work more effectively as requested by other members or staff.
I consistently play on execute servers with the occasional retakes and 1v1 servers.
Being senior staff as my workplace I am more than comfortable about enforcing standards and effectively communicating expectations.
I am also a dad of some very noisy children <3

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Being a head admin of HuntingBros I believe I possess the experience necessary to help the KZG community thrive by upholding rules and providing an enjoyable environment for others. I am well known on the KZG servers and other community servers that i have played, I think i am respected throughout the servers and reciprocate respect towards other members of the community.
I play on KZG servers most nights of the week between 3-11pm.
I have also been a head officer in world of warcraft if that counts for anything :D

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As stated above, I believe i possess the required experience in the use of sourcemod, being an admin and a life long player to greatly benefit the KZG servers and its players. I have almost 5000 hours in csgo which enhances my ability to know the difference between a good player and a cheater. I am always on discord with friends so I am available almost 24/7 to assist any players in any way i can. Over the last few months i have noticed an increase in toxic game play throughout the servers which causes some people to quit or become inpatient. This includes consistent flanking, blocking, team flashing, mic spamming.
Overall I just really enjoy playing csgo and on retake/execute servers and making a lot of friends along the way, and I wish to continue to make it a great environment for myself and other players in the community.
I am also currently a high ranking player on the executes server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  20 days 15:21:34 hours- woah lol.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most days after 3pm till late. often during the day on thursday/friday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Robert, Rem1cks, 1MACROS.
Vouching Players:  Almost all players on server know be my name, and the admins listed above.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by rattyp00ned

1 hour ago, onemacros said:

one of the greatest people i've met through kzg. a honest, active and all round good internet dad. big +rep ♥

thanks jimmie <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic