SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] MeerXy70's Unban Appeal

MeerXy70

Steam Account Name: MeerXy70
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218693973

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 18/01/20

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Mutli-Hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was using a b-hop and rcs cheat, but I am now over my cheating addiction and want to get back into the server and community. Being completely honest.

It's only been two days...

We expect a person to wait a number of weeks or a couple of months before they can apply for an unban. It all depends on the severity of the players actions, in your case you should reapply after a considerable amount of time due to being banned for multi-hacking  

4 hours ago, springpizza said:

It's only been two days...

We expect a person to wait a number of weeks or a couple of months before they can apply for an unban. It all depends on the severity of the players actions, in your case you should reapply after a considerable amount of time due to being banned for multi-hacking  

DENIED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic