SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] gimshennessey or Hennessey's Moderator Application

Hennessey

Steam Account Name:  gimshennessey or Hennessey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:521971185

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a very sporty person i play soccer for school and club i also do archery for a club and a lot at home. I love cars i spend a lot of time watching videos on cars, how the engine works how to modify them etc. im resilient, confident and a very joyful person and an overall great team leader (that is what my teachers say). I always set myself goals in life and like to share my ideas with pairs i'm always determined to accomplish my goals.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am very determined to make the awp server fun for everyone.
I feel very confident in talking to people, listening to what they want to say and what help they need. I am confident in sharing my ideas to make the awp server better. I've been told im very resilient i will be a good example for other players and will react to a situation with a calm manner and will always look for a solution instead of an easy way out
I will influence people when they are feeling down, a lot of the time people get bullied for having a "squeaky voice" or being bad at the game i will do anything to make them feel happy and important. i'll build real long lasting relationships and act professionally on social media eg discord.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Im very active on the server, i tend to notice quickly when someone is breaking the rules, I usually tell a staff member straight away. Im very friendly to the players on the server i feel like they tend to like me too. i want the server to be fun for everyone, if people want specific special rounds eg knife only scout only etc i will meet their demands and start a vote. because i'm so active i will be able to make sure everyone is obeying the rules when there aren't any other staff member on. a lot of the time people are breaking the rules and there are no staff members on to do anything i am determined to be active for most of the day when there aren't any staff members on. i believe i will work well with other staff members i will listen to any advice they give me or anyone gives me and make sure i make some sort of change i am not afraid to ask for help if there is a big problem going on and i cant handle it myself i won't hesitate to ask another admin to come help me. i genuinely love the awp server and i want to be able to fix problems and help people when they need it.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 11:26:30 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday usually between 10am - 12 and 3pm - 6pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  kora, nani
Vouching Players:  smiley

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Hennessey

+rep good kid, always active, fun to play with and always a good laugh. Notifies when the server needs attended too. IO believe he has huge potential as a mod and will greatly help the server when needed! Good luck and all the best

• Nala locked this topic