Pssst, you are awesome!
Sign in to follow this  
cheffy

[SKILL] CHEF's Administrator Application

cheffy

Steam Account Name:  CHEF
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:188423774

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i am a 15 year old male who is at school and i always try with every thing i do and are very dedicated with everything i love playing csgo and surf is my favourite thing to do

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i think i am a very responsible person who would dedicate many hours of my free time to play this great surf server and i would be a very fair and responsible admin

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  because i will always play on this server no matter the time i can stay up till 2 in the morning playing and i think i could bring many values and make lots of friends with the fellow admins

Play-Time on Server Group:  i only recently got my pc and i have 12 hours on this server
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i have been very active lately and if i get the admin position i think i would spend many hours playing surf i will play every day from around 9.00am to 1.00am in the morning

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Charles Boyle

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Mooxe

12 hour I don't think that is gamer enough

Fedora

Application is seriously lacking in effort.

-rep until this is fixed.

KZG ADMIN

& CERTIFIED ANCHOR 

FEDORA/YASSUO 

IT'S MEDICINAL!!!

kikii

+1 awesome guy, app could use more detail tho. WIsh you luck