SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Chicken n Cheese's Administrator Application

Conor

Steam Account Name:  Chicken n Cheese
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:161788219

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: friendly neighbourhood person willing to help anyone in need. im always available through the day and night and always up for a chat.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Determination and Persistence. Communication Skills. Honesty. Friendliness. Loyalty.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i think i would be a good addition to the kzg team and im eager to learn some more skills form the other admins

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  usually on at 10 am till 1 pm then i get on again at 4pm till about 2 am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Blake
Vouching Players: 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Conor

Personally havent see you before, so i recommend throwing yourself out there and talking more often and leaving a good imperssion on players and staff. Anyways idk what else to add so Good Luck.

Few things:

• Blake can't actually vouch for you as he is only a trial-mod at this moment, he also didn't agree to vouch for you in the first place so that doesn't really help.
  • Will need a bit more information than 1 sentence. Your application lacks effort, not saying write a short story but, come on, 1 word sentences?
  • I haven't really seen you on much before, and if you have been I haven't really heard you speak often enough to know anything about you.

Sorry if this may seem hostile but the lack of thought and effort into this application doesn't really do it for me. Like Drk said, talk a bit more often and interact with people in the community a bit, leave a good impression. Give us a shout if you see us online, spark up a conversation. And put more information in the application questions. Good Luck anyway ?

• 1 month later...

Hi Chicken n Cheese,

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

We wish you all the best for any future application you may make.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic