SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Your Dad's Unban Appeal

R1J

Steam Account Name: Your Dad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95523139

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 07/10/19

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: "Dupe account"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: First of all, I want to apologize for this whole situation. I've already explained this to a few staff members in discord but my brother and I live together and we both play KZG and Csgo. He got banned a while back and I also got banned from "Dupe Account". As the staff members explained in discord, it was because it was an IP ban. Heres my brothers SteamID STEAM_0:0:446399827 and here's mine STEAM_0:0:95523139. He's quit playing csgo because he got vac banned (He's on VACation LMFAO) but I really want to be able to play KZG because I literally did nothing wrong and I enjoyed playing it quite a bit. If there's anything I can send or do to help my case I will gladly do so. I just want to be able to play again. Also note that I'm the only one that plays CSGO in my house now because my brother quit so any and all accounts after this incident will be linked to me.

Regards,

R1J

• RetroViper locked this topic