SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] eman's Administrator Application

Panda

Steam Account Name:  eman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93347978

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm an ambiguous teen that is always down for a conversation and is always open for anyone. I'm going into year 10 as of this year, I have valuable traits that would fit this position. I am funny, nice, mature and can rationalise. I first played kzg 5 or 4 years ago and was a moderator on combat surf and easy surf. I resigned and took a break. I find that there are always a lot of mic spammers, people delaying because they want the map to be changed or they are doing it to be a troll. I find it very frustrating as it causes a very toxic environment.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Qualities that I personally feel like I bring to kzg is a sense of making people feel welcomed and familiar with the server. I also bring liveliness with my entertainment, which makes it engaging with fellow kzg players. I am a very honest and helpful person, I will always be there to help.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been a moderator on this server before, so I do know how to deal with issues in an orderly fashion manner. I would get along well with the other staff. Usually, when I am on the server there is no staff, a lot of trolls will be mic spamming and delaying (because stuff isn't going their way). This just makes the server into a very toxic environment. People start saying harsh things to each other than people just get sick of it and leave the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days (I feel like there is something wrong, I use to have a lot more time)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4pm - 9pm (on weekdays til' bit after midnight)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Serjent, Elvispara, UrosKalm

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Panda

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

-rep

You were being quite toxic and disrespectful towards other players and towards me until you found out I was an admin. Not only that but what you have written in your application is a string of lies. 

If you're going to go for an administrator role atleast try and be honest. 

Best of Luck 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

On 25/01/2020 at 2:15 PM, Raymond said:

When were you mod?

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

• ReedaNZ locked this topic