SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Cosmo's Mute Report

MissC

Your In-Game Name: MissC
Your Steam_ID: 76561198301654695

Their In-Game: Cosmo
Their Steam_ID: 76561198070238106

Reason(s): He is extremely toxic and inconsiderate to anyone baring himself, constantly abusing anyone that uses their mic. If a new players is doing their best on a map, Cosmo yells and abuses them, telling them to hurry up stop delaying then name calls. If there is a female on the server he self mutes them, then abuses them over chat. Any time I get enough courage to use my mic he abuses me, calls me a trans gender, which I dislike very much. I don't feel he deserves a ban, maybe he needs to realise there are some things you just can't say to people.Overall Cosmo is just a very immature person with a toxic nature, I feel maybe he needs to learn a little respect. It will get him very far in life.:)

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Vulture and Nitro

• Thumbs up 2

We have been keeping an eye on Cosmo and have been talking to each other about him. As soon as an admin comes on he stops doing anything mute worthy and just trolls or annoys people, so we can't really act off of it. 

If you can supply evidence to any of the admins when someone is acting in that way we can instantly deal with it, but because we don't have any we either need to wait until he slips up or act off of reports like these.

+1 for 2 week mute, doesn't supply anything other than bad vibes on MG anyway

sтεαм

+1 the guys just needs to fucking grow up. Acting like a child when he comes on the server but doesn’t have the balls to act the same way when an admins on.

• ruthles_kila locked this topic