Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Sign in to follow this  
Sir Diamond Nipples

Banned for practising

Sir Diamond Nipples

I was on the Dust II FFA server while there was 1 more person online (its 6 am), and after practising for a while I decided to throw on a macro to practise with dualies and was automatically banned after a few kills. Are these types of macros against the rules of the server? Did the macro send too much info and overload the server? Or was this a mistake? Please let me know, thanks. I meant no harm :)

macros are never allowed on any gaming server anywhere. At least you admited it was a macro. Best thing you can do is make an unban appeal https://killzonegaming.com/forum/forms/2-unmute-unban-appeal/

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Sir Diamond Nipples
3 minutes ago, [email protected]ñk ([email protected]) said:

macros are never allowed on any gaming server anywhere. At least you admited it was a macro. Best thing you can do is make an unban appeal https://killzonegaming.com/forum/forms/2-unmute-unban-appeal/

my bad chief didnt know that, ill make sure to practice offline if i wanna use macros. cheers for the link.