SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] SirDiamondNipples's Unban Appeal

Sir Diamond Nipples

Steam Account Name: SirDiamondNipples
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65808474

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: OTHER 
Server:  FFA DM

Reason for Ban: I was on the Dust II FFA server while there was 1 more person online (its 6 am), and after practising for a while I decided to throw on a macro to practise with dualies and was automatically banned after a few kills. Are these types of macros against the rules of the server? Did the macro send too much info and overload the server? Or was this a mistake? Please let me know, thanks. I meant no harm :)

EDIT: I've been told in the forums that macros arent allowed, thats my bad! I'll hop in an offline server for that next time!

Admin that Punished You: Server

Reason for Ban: I was on the Dust II FFA server while there was 1 more person online (its 6 am), and after practising for a while I decided to throw on a macro to practise with dualies and was automatically banned after a few kills. Are these types of macros against the rules of the server? Did the macro send too much info and overload the server? Or was this a mistake? Please let me know, thanks. I meant no harm :)

EDIT: I've been told in the forums that macros arent allowed, thats my bad! I'll hop in an offline server for that next time!

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I didn't know macros arent allowed ill make sure not to use them in the future :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic