SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ANONYMOUS?XD's Administrator Application

ALFSTER

Steam Account Name:  ANONYMOUS?XD
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198853584515/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I love to play video games and my favourite is cs-go. When i got this game last year I loved playing on kzg servers it really brightens up my day.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can bring alot of fairness and great attitude to the server. i know a lot of maps and can help people out.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to to be apart of kzg staff as i know I can be fun and serious at the same time. I will be helpful, honest, and strict if someone is disobeying the rules. Hopefully I can look forward to being part of your team thank you.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5pm-12pm Monday, Friday,Saturday,Sunday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ALFSTER

Hello there, I don't believe i have seen you on that often. 

I would highly suggest you either redo your application or edit it, use the Demonstration application below. 

Your steam ID is also STEAM_0:1:446659393, not the one you have up on your application.

Your time on the server is 02:55:47 hours, and you have only connected 15 times, To be fair, i personally do not believe you are active enough or know your way around the AWP staff, players, the maps and the server in a total of 15 connects from the starting time on the 12/12/2019.

28 Jan 2020 12:51:43 (Total: 15 Connects)

activity: 63.60%

You can personally access all this information simply at http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/1360235 

I will leave this application up for a bit longer to see if you have made any improvements.

We love receiving applications to become apart of the team so make sure you take on board of what information i have given you. 

Best of Luck

Thank you, Nala. 

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

• 2 months later...
  • Bot

Hi ALFSTER,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management