Jump to content
Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Pssst, you are awesome!
ColbyInTheHouse

[SKILL] Dardy Boy's Administrator Application

Recommended Posts

ColbyInTheHouse

Steam Account Name:  Dardy Boy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:462869857

Age:  22
Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 22, living in QLD, Australia, born and raised in Wolverhampton, UK. I have taken a gap year from University in order to work, however I am studying Criminology and Justice. I play a lot of video games in my spare time because I don't go outside, therefore I'm on KZG servers a lot.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am someone who brings both humour to the server but I'm always here to help people with their problems. I am very chill and down to Earth so I'm not one for arguing except for when someone is being a turd towards others for no apparent reason. I play a lot of surf so if I can complete a map then I'm always happy to help and show others having troubles, plus I have some good times on some maps so I'm able to show others some skips, etc. I have been a player since around 2016, and have always come back to KZG

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I deserve to be a staff member because I am very active and feel as if I would be a good addition to the staff steam. I have been playing since 2016 originally on an account called Colby In The House and was known in the KZG surf community. I enjoy playing KZG surf a lot and I usually alternate between the Beginner Surf, Easy Surf and Noob Surf servers. I have been active a lot quite recently and stay on until the early hours of the morning, (usually until about 4AM or 5AM). At the times I play there isn't usually a staff member on the server and there's quite a few minges that come on to annoy people. Due to this, if I became a staff member, I could mute, gag, kick or even ban these people if needed, however would first dish out a warning or two, punishing them according to what they have done and rules they have broken. I would like to help in enforcing rules on the server, especially when there isn't a staff member to do so at that time. I would also like to add that I have owned and staffed numerous servers and have the experience needed in a large community. I have staff managed quite a few, very popular, Gmod servers, and if you know Gmod, you know it's full of idiots and minges that break rules for fun. I have never been kicked or banned in the 4+ years I have played and I haven't been muted in years, (from memory). I follow the rules while still having fun with other players in the community. I am always dedicated to my role so I would not let this community down as a staff member.
(I am open for either Moderator or Admin)

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 20:14:56 hours (Have another 24+ hours on other accounts)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  On KZG around 4PM-1AM, almost every day (Rough estimate, and I usually come back online around 3AM for 1-2 hours).

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Nitro

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ColbyInTheHouse
Updated time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kikii

+1 amazing guy see him all the time!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ColbyInTheHouse
3 hours ago, kikii said:

+1 amazing guy see him all the time!

I appreciate this my man <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drk

Personally only met you once in game and in discord. Besides those two sightings i don't really know you all to well. I recommend putting yourself out there and trying to leave a impression of yourself onto me so you stand out and i will be able to vouch to say that you are a trustworthy person. Good luck


1005723_1002.png

76561198846684729.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake

Great application Dardy Boy, I can see how your past experience moderating can be a help to the staff team. However I would love to see more play time on the server before I personally would be comfortable with you joining the staff team. If you see me in game make sure to say Hi so I can get to know you better. All the best with your application.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ColbyInTheHouse
4 hours ago, drk said:

Personally only met you once in game and in discord. Besides those two sightings i don't really know you all to well. I recommend putting yourself out there and trying to leave a impression of yourself onto me so you stand out and i will be able to vouch to say that you are a trustworthy person. Good luck

 

4 hours ago, Blake said:

Great application Dardy Boy, I can see how your past experience moderating can be a help to the staff team. However I would love to see more play time on the server before I personally would be comfortable with you joining the staff team. If you see me in game make sure to say Hi so I can get to know you better. All the best with your application.   

Thanks guys I appreciate the help! I hope to see you both around sometime soon. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Hob

Basically the same as the other guys with my response, don't really know you that well so I can't really judge based off that, pretty good application, lots of thought and effort in there. As Blake said, give us a shout if you see me online, would be good to have a chat. Good Luck 😎

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ЌάŁєβ

i have played with him a couple times i don't fell like he is good for the staff team because he talks about certain subjects that should not be talked about and i have heard him call people names and told people to f off  

-rep

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ColbyInTheHouse
On 14/02/2020 at 3:35 PM, ЌάŁєβ said:

i have played with him a couple times i don't fell like he is good for the staff team because he talks about certain subjects that should not be talked about and i have heard him call people names and told people to f off  

-rep

People I tell to “f off” are either starting shit with me or someone else without reason or it’s a joke that they go along with. I understand you may have heard me go off at toxic player or heard me messing around with someone I know on the server and taken it wrong but I also understand, (from the example shown to me by other staff), that I should refrain from doing these things. I appreciate the feedback and I apologise for these actions. I just like to have a laugh on the server with other players and so far the other players seem to have a laugh back with me. However, as previously stated, I will refrain from making these jokes with people on the server and I will shut up when someone is being bullied. :)

Edited by ColbyInTheHouse
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fedora
On 16/02/2020 at 11:59 AM, ColbyInTheHouse said:

People I tell to “f off” are either starting shit with me or someone else without reason or it’s a joke that they go along with. I understand you may have heard me go off at toxic player or heard me messing around with someone I know on the server and taken it wrong but I also understand, (from the example shown to me by other staff), that I should refrain from doing these things. I appreciate the feedback and I apologise for these actions. I just like to have a laugh on the server with other players and so far the other players seem to have a laugh back with me. However, as previously stated, I will refrain from making these jokes with people on the server and I will shut up when someone is being bullied. :)

Feel free to speak up when someones being abused, just be respectful, no need to stoop to their level. Can always report these incidents also.


 KZG ADMIN

& CERTIFIED ANCHOR 

FEDORA/YASSUO 

IT'S MEDICINAL!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 27 members have viewed this topic:
    ColbyInTheHouse  Big Hob  Swizz  phanta  Goose  faiz  woods  drk  [email protected]ñk ([email protected])  Fedora  BBHwk  Helldog2269  LsnoW  The Muffin Man  ✦| Revolx |✦  surfboihohen  ElementX  Maino  NightmareOCE  ЌάŁєβ  Blake  Mensgay  skyprah  springpizza  ruthles_kila!  kikii  Sin03 

About Us

Killzone Gaming is a non-profit gaming community that has been providing servers to the oceanic region for over 3 years. We host a wide variety of servers for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Mordhau. We are constantly expanding and improving our servers to provide our community with a reliable and fun gaming experience.

Forum Links

Theme
Privacy Policy Contact Us
×
×
  • Create New...