SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Dardy Boy's Administrator Application

ColbyInTheHouse

Steam Account Name:  Dardy Boy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:462869857

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 22, living in QLD, Australia, born and raised in Wolverhampton, UK. I have taken a gap year from University in order to work, however I am studying Criminology and Justice. I play a lot of video games in my spare time because I don't go outside, therefore I'm on KZG servers a lot.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am someone who brings both humour to the server but I'm always here to help people with their problems. I am very chill and down to Earth so I'm not one for arguing except for when someone is being a turd towards others for no apparent reason. I play a lot of surf so if I can complete a map then I'm always happy to help and show others having troubles, plus I have some good times on some maps so I'm able to show others some skips, etc. I have been a player since around 2016, and have always come back to KZG

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I deserve to be a staff member because I am very active and feel as if I would be a good addition to the staff steam. I have been playing since 2016 originally on an account called Colby In The House and was known in the KZG surf community. I enjoy playing KZG surf a lot and I usually alternate between the Beginner Surf, Easy Surf and Noob Surf servers. I have been active a lot quite recently and stay on until the early hours of the morning, (usually until about 4AM or 5AM). At the times I play there isn't usually a staff member on the server and there's quite a few minges that come on to annoy people. Due to this, if I became a staff member, I could mute, gag, kick or even ban these people if needed, however would first dish out a warning or two, punishing them according to what they have done and rules they have broken. I would like to help in enforcing rules on the server, especially when there isn't a staff member to do so at that time. I would also like to add that I have owned and staffed numerous servers and have the experience needed in a large community. I have staff managed quite a few, very popular, Gmod servers, and if you know Gmod, you know it's full of idiots and minges that break rules for fun. I have never been kicked or banned in the 4+ years I have played and I haven't been muted in years, (from memory). I follow the rules while still having fun with other players in the community. I am always dedicated to my role so I would not let this community down as a staff member.
(I am open for either Moderator or Admin)

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 08:01:40 hours (Have another 24+ hours on other accounts)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  On KZG around 4PM-1AM, almost every day (Rough estimate, and I usually come back online around 3AM for 1-2 hours).

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Nitro

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ColbyInTheHouse
Updated time

Personally only met you once in game and in discord. Besides those two sightings i don't really know you all to well. I recommend putting yourself out there and trying to leave a impression of yourself onto me so you stand out and i will be able to vouch to say that you are a trustworthy person. Good luck

Great application Dardy Boy, I can see how your past experience moderating can be a help to the staff team. However I would love to see more play time on the server before I personally would be comfortable with you joining the staff team. If you see me in game make sure to say Hi so I can get to know you better. All the best with your application.   

4 hours ago, drk said:

Personally only met you once in game and in discord. Besides those two sightings i don't really know you all to well. I recommend putting yourself out there and trying to leave a impression of yourself onto me so you stand out and i will be able to vouch to say that you are a trustworthy person. Good luck

4 hours ago, Blake said:

Great application Dardy Boy, I can see how your past experience moderating can be a help to the staff team. However I would love to see more play time on the server before I personally would be comfortable with you joining the staff team. If you see me in game make sure to say Hi so I can get to know you better. All the best with your application.   

Thanks guys I appreciate the help! I hope to see you both around sometime soon. :)

Basically the same as the other guys with my response, don't really know you that well so I can't really judge based off that, pretty good application, lots of thought and effort in there. As Blake said, give us a shout if you see me online, would be good to have a chat. Good Luck ?

• Like 2

i have played with him a couple times i don't fell like he is good for the staff team because he talks about certain subjects that should not be talked about and i have heard him call people names and told people to f off  

-rep

• Thanks 1

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

On 14/02/2020 at 3:35 PM, ЌάŁєβ said:

i have played with him a couple times i don't fell like he is good for the staff team because he talks about certain subjects that should not be talked about and i have heard him call people names and told people to f off  

-rep

People I tell to “f off” are either starting shit with me or someone else without reason or it’s a joke that they go along with. I understand you may have heard me go off at toxic player or heard me messing around with someone I know on the server and taken it wrong but I also understand, (from the example shown to me by other staff), that I should refrain from doing these things. I appreciate the feedback and I apologise for these actions. I just like to have a laugh on the server with other players and so far the other players seem to have a laugh back with me. However, as previously stated, I will refrain from making these jokes with people on the server and I will shut up when someone is being bullied. :)

Edited by ColbyInTheHouse

On 16/02/2020 at 11:59 AM, ColbyInTheHouse said:

People I tell to “f off” are either starting shit with me or someone else without reason or it’s a joke that they go along with. I understand you may have heard me go off at toxic player or heard me messing around with someone I know on the server and taken it wrong but I also understand, (from the example shown to me by other staff), that I should refrain from doing these things. I appreciate the feedback and I apologise for these actions. I just like to have a laugh on the server with other players and so far the other players seem to have a laugh back with me. However, as previously stated, I will refrain from making these jokes with people on the server and I will shut up when someone is being bullied. :)

Feel free to speak up when someones being abused, just be respectful, no need to stoop to their level. Can always report these incidents also.

• Like 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

On 19/02/2020 at 2:44 PM, Fedora said:

Feel free to speak up when someones being abused, just be respectful, no need to stoop to their level. Can always report these incidents also.

I will always speak up when someone is being abused on the server, however, I always make sure not to stoop to their kind of level. I agree that I tell these people to "f off" when I feel necessary and would definitely be something that I wouldn't be doing as staff, but since I'm online a lot when staff aren't, reporting stops becoming an option, especially when something needs to be done then and there. As I said in my last comment, I only really say stuff like that when I'm joking around with people who I know in the server will take it as a joke, but when someone is getting abused late at night, etc, I do tell them to "f off" since I can't mute them or anything. Plus it works. I do, however, usually try to resolve a conflict going on without cussing at them, but sometimes the person just needs to be told to "begone". I will improve on how I act, and I appreciate your two cents on the issue. Thanks :)

22 hours ago, ColbyInTheHouse said:

I will always speak up when someone is being abused on the server, however, I always make sure not to stoop to their kind of level. I agree that I tell these people to "f off" when I feel necessary and would definitely be something that I wouldn't be doing as staff, but since I'm online a lot when staff aren't, reporting stops becoming an option, especially when something needs to be done then and there. As I said in my last comment, I only really say stuff like that when I'm joking around with people who I know in the server will take it as a joke, but when someone is getting abused late at night, etc, I do tell them to "f off" since I can't mute them or anything. Plus it works. I do, however, usually try to resolve a conflict going on without cussing at them, but sometimes the person just needs to be told to "begone". I will improve on how I act, and I appreciate your two cents on the issue. Thanks :)

Whoa big hero man over here huehue, Your application is very good tbh, Just need to tone back the cussing as it can also lead to more toxicity and nobody wants that. Other than that i think you have a shot at being staff if you play more on the server and get more known among the staff team for your server group. Best of luck hero man ?.

• Haha 1

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

2 hours ago, Aiko Kawaii Chan said:

Whoa big hero man over here huehue, Your application is very good tbh, Just need to tone back the cussing as it can also lead to more toxicity and nobody wants that. Other than that i think you have a shot at being staff if you play more on the server and get more known among the staff team for your server group. Best of luck hero man ?.

LMAO might have to change my steam name to "KZG Surf Hero" or something. Anyways, the reply is much appreciated with the advice, was away for a few days but I'm back again and I hope to see you around some time. Thanks ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ColbyInTheHose,

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

We wish you all the best for any future application you may make.

DENIED.

• Baked 1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic