SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Sin's Administrator Application

Sin03

Steam Account Name:  Sin
Steam ID: Steam_1:0:518475602

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 28 year old Engineer with a wife a 2 and a half year old son, i have had a passion for gaming since i was 11 and played cs 1.6 and css throughout the years, in my spare time i spend alot of time with my family and family friends, i love swimming and snowboarding when i can. I had a rough start to life, growing up in a government home surrounded by drug users and gang members, fortunately i was able to escape that life through my gaming and its been something that has really stuck with me over the years because of it. EDIT - Have posted my discord in my profile :)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Maturity
Wisdom
Passion for gaming
Discipline
Fairness
Intelligence
Dilligence

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Being 28 years old with plenty of life experience to match, I bring a more mature approach to the server and have strong moral values when it comes to the wellbeing of the killzone gaming community. I can be fiery at time but its only because i care alot about the commmunities standards , especially that of nuturing the servers younger players and making sure they are looked after and are provided with a fun , safe place to come and play. I have played many an online game and the one thing i always come across is toxicity from other players, i am driven to provide a fun and friendly environment for people from all walks of life to come and enjoy , as well as being fair but firm against anyone breaking the servers rules and standards. I also think i will bring plenty of fun and friendly banter to the server, i was the class clown in school and always loved telling jokes and sharing funny stories. Overall my passion, intellect, ethics and experience make me the perfect candidate for this role. I have also owned my own surf server in 2018, SBC surf, you can enquire with players like woods or dubz who surfed on it. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  Around 60 Hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  9-12pm - 7-10pm Monday to Sunday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Cam
Vouching Players:  Cam

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Sin03
have posted my discord in my profile

Since Cam isn't a full mod he technically can't vouch for you as staff. 

Nice application, it's nice of you to play on our servers at such a higher age than others. Since half the servers are full of 20 years and younger I think a older more mature person could handle them. Especially if you have a youngling of your own. 

Best of Luck for you. 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

Appreicate it, no ones perfect and ive certainly made my fair share of mistakes over the years both irl and the gaming community, but i have a zero tolerance for cheaters and players misguiding younger people and have strived to learn from my mistakes. 

A week ago you insulted players, spamming on the mic and extremely toxic towards other players. This completely contradicts your application here as you say you want a safe and fun place to play. I'm not sure what you were expecting when applying for admin.

DENIED!!!!!

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic