SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Psycho's Administrator Application

YTPsycho

Steam Account Name:  Psycho
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThePsychoGamerYouTube/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a long time PC Gamer, been playing before I could type a sentence. Been told I am quite mature for my age, a lot.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have been in numerous leadership roles, so I have been handed responsibilities. I tend to take situations and issues pretty well and remain cool under pressure.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been playing in the KZG Server group for a pretty long time now and has gone towards a significant amount of time to my Mordhau hours (500+). I have been noticed numerous times in KZG Servers, whether that be because I am a good player or because FFA Players hate me. I hope to finally bring an end to this FFA non-sense. I am sick of seeing the wrong people kicked for just playing the game and when a Admin isn't available it is extremely hard to get rid of the FFA Players. I myself have been in the situation where I have been vote kicked by FFA Players and even an Admin for doing nothing wrong. I find being a Duel Cop can be hard because of the Reputation we have, a lot of players don't understand what we are trying to do but those players are usually the FFA players, however there are also players who appreciate what we do but the best part is always getting rid of the FFA players. With the Admin role not only will I be able to record game play (for proof) but I can also make judgments upon whether a player should be kicked or not, kicking a player for one accusation is unacceptable, but I would focus on the accused player to see if what the accuser says is true. I find myself even a little too forgiving, I always give FFA players a chance to redeem themselves before taking any action. I am usually openly available to aid a server, whenever I see a message on Discord I head straight to the Server. Overall I hope to make the KZG Community a lot cleaner place and to make sure players enjoy their time.

Play-Time on Server Group:  50 hours? Most likely more. (For Mordhau)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2-10 hours, most days of the week.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Friendly Guy
Vouching Players:  Evil Twin, The Biden Touch

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Nyalon locked this topic