SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] cant vhop's Unban Appeal

cant vhop

Steam Account Name: cant vhop
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:186600355

Alternate Accounts: none

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  KreedZ

Reason for Ban: bhop script and got auto kicked while kzing.

Admin that Punished You: none, autobanned.

Reason for Ban: bhop script and got auto kicked while kzing.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Was 13 at the time while playing kz with scripts... it's 128 tick, i don't know what went through my mind to even try scripting on such a huge server. In the end i was autobanned, and was given a big permanent ban.
I'm not as immature as I was back in 2018, i've learnt my lesson and haven't used scripts since i was banned from kz. Actually, i stopped playing csgo overall.

Came back 1-2 weeks ago and and I miss KZ. I truly regret my decisions and i hope whoever is review this gives me another chance to prove that i won't script anymore.
thank you ~

• 1 month later...

Hi Can't Vhop,

thanks for submitting a unban appeal, I will be looking into this one for you,

just note we no longer have a kz server at the moment or for the time being, unknown what will happen in the future.

once I know all the info on this I will advise the verdict shortly after.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

ACCEPTED,

You are now unbanned, any complications joining our servers please contact me on discord or pm me on the forums.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic