SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] They Call Me Girthy Gabriel's Administrator Application

Picklz

Steam Account Name:  Prickly Picklz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118593076

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey guys, my name's Picklz (name's temp from a meme with mates), Anyways, I've been a strong admirer of the KZG servers, and whilst recently i've been taking random breaks for school and other social reasons, i've recently found myself back in the csgo community. I've played several KZG servers, enjoying every last bit. I love having a good laugh with mates and playing some cs. I always say what's on my mind (apologies if i'm a bit blunt), but I believe it's a positive attribute. Currently, I am in university doing law, which has recently taken a lot of time out of my hands, but now that i'm getting on top of everything, i'm back to play some games and make friends. I hope to talk to as many people as possible and get to know them, as I return to the csgo community scene as the lowly prodigal son.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  My communication skills and friendly nature coupled with my experience renders me a great fit for a role in this community. Working for several communities, i've picked up a few tricks in dealing with matters within the community, ultimately making me a very qualified person for such a position. Furthermore, my vast experience in csgo, with almost 5 years and 3200 hours, will further prove me to be a commodity to the community, as i differentiate cheaters and naturally good players. Moreover, my use of mediation to quickly resolve conflicts, and my organisation abilities will prove to be beneficial to the community, if I am provided this opportunity.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve a position due to my relentless dedication and effort once i focus myself onto a task. It is a desirable attribute that not a lot of mature csgo players have nowadays, and I would love nothing more than to use it in helping grow this dynamic community. I thoroughly enjoyed playing and this server and it does pain me to see some people not appreciating the fact that they have this amazing opportunity, and as an admin i'll have the ability to prevent this in future. Tangentially in conjunction to this, cheating on these servers is a synonymous issue, and my copious amount of time in telling cheaters apart in other communities to ensure the community is excellent, gives me more reason to be considered as an admin or even better, a community manager or any other administrative position.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Over all servers I have 45 hours, as i thoroughly enjoy grinding on the servers. 
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I have lectures on Monday through to Thursday but even on those days i play at the very least, 2 hours a day on different servers at different times, and on the other days I play throughout the whole day when I feel like it or have time.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  N/A
Vouching Players:  Lachlan

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

•  
Edited by Picklz

check out spinners demo application to see what is expected in terms of depth and quality in the application. Overall I’ve seen u a few times and u are a nice lad?

• 1 month later...

Hi Picklz,

Since you took the time and effort to fix up your application to look well presented, I have taking the time to review your game time. please see below:

Retakes:

Screenshot_20200311-093137.thumb.png.051daaff25fdd03ceffa2510bd17f456.png

Executes:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=98b360fcbdeedd50imageproxy.php?img=&key=98b360fcbdeedd50imageproxy.php?img=&key=98b360fcbdeedd50Screenshot_20200311-093307.thumb.png.646c0386d139e3151776e90aa31b3f1e.png

1v1 Arena:

Screenshot_20200311-094549.thumb.png.680f93b0cf946fdf5e868b6c3b02b681.png

Nothing on Casual Comp, FFA (Deathmatch) & 1v1 Duels.

Note game.me could be slightly off about some game session times but it is mostly accurate.

I will give you mutual REP as you haven't shown a pick up in play time since the app was made.

Good luck ?

Edited by ruthles_kila!
Missing words, grammar fixes and punctuation.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 5 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic