SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] cl0ver's Admin Application

cl0ver

Steam Account Name:  cl0ver
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141329310

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi I'm cl0ver I've been playing on kzg servers for a while as i find them a good way to improve my game knowledge/aim and also to chill and have some fun with mates.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities i would bring to kzg would be my experience playing csgo as i've played in leagues like ESEA Mountain Dew League and Division 2 of Cybergamer(now known as LPL) I have over 9000 hours in csgo and still aim to keep playing for a long time. I also would like to be able to stop the small percentage of people who like to ruin other peoples fun by breaking rules like being toxic,cheating,trolling etc.  

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think i deserve a spot because i would like to be able to stop the players who ruin the fun for others and so i can learn how to be an admin/moderator so that it may potentially help me in the future with other endeavours I also think ill be able to uphold and respect the rules and regulations of the server and make sure everyone can enjoy the servers to the fullest

Thanks for Reading

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 23:07:41 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I Play on Kzg Retake Execute Server Basically every single day for a minimum of 40 minutes 

Vouching Staff on Server Group: 1macros marz
Vouching Players:  HypheN Ryaxyus 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by cl0ver
Messed Up First Submission

+REP

he'd make a great admin, lookin forward to see you on the team

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic