SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Obscure's Unban Appeal

Obscure

Steam Account Name: Obscure
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76411470

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Reason for Ban: There were some accusations made against me that were false, yet they were taken serious by certain people causing problems with not only me but a recent "ex staff member".

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah :)

Reason for Ban: There were some accusations made against me that were false, yet they were taken serious by certain people causing problems with not only me but a recent "ex staff member".

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: As stated above, there were false accusations made against me that were believed to be true. I was also informed that there was "hard evidence" of the matter which none has been provided at any time. There are staff currently aware that these allegations are not correct and I would like them to come forward during this appeal.
I have had a bad history with this server and was given a chance to return a short time ago, in which I used appropriately and based on this "history" and negative comment made against me, whether it be a rumour, or something called against me is instantly deemed to be true and that is unfair in all regards. It's not much of a "chance" if everything is instantly believed to be in negative fashion toward me as a person, seeing as it has been over a year since my last ban.
Thank you.

Im one of the three staff that can vouch, There may be a confusion about the whole discord issue which has nothing to do with him, as i know the user who got banned. Besides that the whole plumpkin unmute appeal reason was false, Obscure never actually told him as plumpkin asked if he should say that and i do believe obscure never gave him the green lights to actually say that as far as im aware. But if there is anything else you would like to discuss as far as vouching that he didnt do those two main things please dm on discord

5 minutes ago, drk said:

Im one of the three staff that can vouch, There may be a confusion about the whole discord issue which has nothing to do with him, as i know the user who got banned. Besides that the whole plumpkin unmute appeal reason was false, Obscure never actually told him as plumpkin asked if he should say that and i do believe obscure never gave him the green lights to actually say that as far as im aware. But if there is anything else you would like to discuss as far as vouching that he didnt do those two main things please dm on discord

Am also able to vouch that obscure / bbhawk had no part in what helldogs and plumpkin said on the server /discord. they did it by there own free will and were not manipulated or told to do so as they would have people believe.

5 minutes ago, Blake said:

Am also able to vouch that obscure / bbhawk had no part in what helldogs and plumpkin said on the server /discord

this i have to say and none of them were responsible in anything i did and i put their names in for the shits and giggles because i do not like either of them but i see its unfair to have banned him with no evidence over some retard (me) made up as an excuse for some dumb shit that i said on the kzg discord server. also being said skyprah went out of his way with no evidence in hand to ban obscure seeing as i had no evidence to back up what i said.

Despite my lack of knowledge between the situaiton that is on going, I've spoken to obscure about his perm mute after being unbanned, I found out what I could without crossing the line and ended it with him remaining perm muted. Seeing that he has been banned again despite how hard he tried to get himself unmuted is sad too see, but what I think is a lot more sad is seeing him being banned once again without evidence. +1 his unban appeal.

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic