Pssst, you are awesome!
Sign in to follow this  
Mensgay

[SKILL] Mensgay's Moderator Application

Mensgay

Steam Account Name:  Mensgay
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:521317006

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am happy to assist people I work a full-time job but I have more than enough time to play after work and on weekends. I Live in Victoria Australia. I love to play kzg servers, and also to communicate with people. I also love speaking to people and having a great time connecting with people over the discord and steam server and forums.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can carry regard to players and staff, likewise assisting new players to the server and collaborating with others and getting a charge out of conversing with players Investing energy making and helping a conscious and fun server for everybody to play in is additionally another quality I can bring to kzg surf servers.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As I said in the qualities I can bring to kzg is assisting new players and welcoming them to the surf servers and making them feel safe and enjoying their stay on kzg for future joy, Apart from some toxicity on servers I thrive to stay positive and ignore those who want to cause trouble in the community. I have made most of my friend list on kzg servers by interacting with them like BiscuitAU I've had multiple in counters with Biscuit and I've enjoyed every moment of talking to him as well most others I have spoken to on the server. I have seen multiple encounters of bullying and racial words spoken on the server and them getting away with including bullying. It makes it difficult to talk to some players when they're is mic spamming or singing that no one has requested. I have been trying to spend multiple hours of the day and night on kzg servers to interact with other people and staff also helping new players with surfing and commands in the console and chat. I've always enjoyed kzg servers and I will continue to enjoy them making them my first choice to play as I only go onto community servers to play kzg surf. That's my plan to help improve the server and that's why I deserve to be apart of kill zone gaming's staff team to make a better community for everyone.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 01:49:53 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4 pm or 5 pm up to 1 am On weekdays after work and as long as I wish on Fridays and Saturdays as I have no work on those days but ill always be able to make time and include the server in my daily life schedule.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  BiscuitAU,Kaleb,Sprungpuzza,Swivel,Salmon and Bob 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Mensgay

BiscuitAU

Been playing and chatting with mensgay for a few days now, giving him advice for his application etc etc. He's a good bloke, has a laugh and interacts with staff and players. I believe he'll be a great asset to the staff team. Plus 1 for me.

• Like 1

ЌάŁєβ

I have seen mensgay quiet a lot on kzg and have seen him help out players with commands. all around nice guy 4240CC3C8BDAEBA4A34A26B2F617127260AD8BE9

• Like 1

Big Hob

As I said in my original reply, have only seen you on a handful of times, yes you added me on discord but in less than 12 hours you asked if I could vouch for you. I don't really vouch often and I still barely know you so I didn't respond anyway. Good to see you put more information in this application after a few of the fellow staff gave some criticism but it's also been less than a week since your first application was posted, it wasn't denied or accepted so I don't understand why you made a new one at all? Mixed opinions about that but this one is better. Not going to give any rep on this as I still don't really know you well and I have seen you be a bit toxic, but it was mostly banter anyway. Good luck once again.

• Like 1

surfboihohen

As previously said in the last app, would like to see you on more often, interact and show what you can do for the community. For now until later -1. Goodluck with your app :)

• Like 1

Frey can't surf.

Cam

I said previously in last app I witnessed you and another player being toxic towards other members of the community.

Since then, I have not seen any toxicity, but only because I haven't really seen you active. I have seen you a couple times, but you haven't made yourself heard or aware of your presence. I hope to see more activity and getting to know the community a little more. Also have a chat with some of the mods and admins. Get to know us some more so we can take your personality into consideration to. In regards to a rep, I will leave it blank for now. 

Regards,

Cam

• Like 1

springpizza

+rep 

just an all out lad

• Thanks 1

ruthles_kila!

Hey guys,  just to give more info on what happened to the old application, I have removed it as it was a double up. I have ask Mensgay about which one he would like to procced with and he advised this one,

@Big Hob, @Cam if you guys didn't already know, and appreciate you guys adding your thoughts back onto this one.

giphy.gif

• Banana Time 1

JonnyBoy_

+rep, awesome guy!

• Like 1