SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Felix's MOD Application

Felixツ

Steam Account Name:  Felix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430297579

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi my names Felix and I’ve been part of the minigames community for the past year and a halve. I was born in Ethiopia Addis Ababa in 2005 April the 7th and stayed in that city for about one year before eventually coming to Australia so my dad didn’t need to work in the army anymore. It wasn’t about until 5 years later that I was introduced to the world of gaming on the Xbox 360 with the first ever game I played being modern warfare 3. My thirst for gaming after that single moment was unquenchable every day I wanted to play more and more games for a longer period of time, Until my older brother who actually let me play on his Xbox got a laptop which led me to play flash games and other games like Roblox, Moshi monsters and wizard 101, I played and discovered more video games over the years until I gave up for a little bit when my older brother who showed me the wonderful world of gaming sadly passed away in December 14th 2016. It wasn’t until 2018 that I started getting back into gaming with my current laptop (I know I’m gaming on a laptop) and eventually downloaded steam. I decided to name myself Fantics but changed multiple times which eventually led me to my current name, after naming myself and getting set up with the steam I decided I would buy my first game eventually deciding to CS: GO. I played one match of casual and instantly got bored and decided I would hop on some community and found my way to aim then Fun mod, I decided to stay on fun mod for about 6 months and eventually found my way to minigames playing course maps for hours on end were the things that would make my day. This routine of Waking up, going to school, coming home and play minigames was the best thing to happen to me for a long time. I’d like to thank all of the KZG staff for bringing me on this awesome journey and I hope I can stay on for a while❤

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities I bring to Killzone? I can think of a bunch of things! I’ve become invested into the Killzone community for quite a bit and even though I’m not quintessential to the entire Killzone community I’d like to give back even just a little bit to the people who helped me make friends, I wouldn’t mind giving back to the community by doing monthly giveaways when eventually I can start earning a bit of money.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I deserve to join the Killzone team due to my high activity and being friendly with majority of the - YET TO FINISH

Play-Time on Server Group:  11 days 23:55:44 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2-4 hours each day but i've been doing ths post so i havent had time recently

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Toehunter
Vouching Players:  Toehunter, Crikey, Aqua

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Felixツ
Fixing

"That guy right there" "oh him?" "yeah, his names Felix right?

tenor.gif

Quite active on discord and the servers,

If not accepted as moderator please consider as a possible support member on discord.

+1

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

Although some of this application is good!

I would recommend posting the application when it is complete.

So in this case I will be denying this application Felix.

Please re-apply at a latter time.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic