Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!
Sign in to follow this  
Clueless1

lootbag drop, i need help please

Clueless1

i don't know what to do or who to ask but I got an awp asiimov lootbag drop a long time aggo andd I didn't get it because no admins online. so would be nice if I could have it please, if not too much trouble. Sorry if bad spelling or grammar, i'm using broken keyboard and not the best at typing.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1180150875

awpassimmovwwin.PNG

NightmareOCE

Wow,

This was a long time ago. 

When you won an item from a lootbag you were to contact skyprah. Since that was nearly 2 years ago I'm unsure if he is still doing it. You will have to contact him.

unknown.png

Fedora and his E-Girl Army United.

ElementX

Lemmy I feel like this is invalid lol, there was essentially no point in making this now. you should have made this long ago.

Clueless1

i asked skyprah long time ago and he saidd no i think and i dont kno why

skyprah
1 hour ago, Clueless1 said:

i asked skyprah long time ago and he saidd no i think and i dont kno why

Because you got banned for breaking our rules which is why you won't recieve anything.

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png