SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Tempest's Administrator Application

TEMPEST

Steam Account Name:  Tempest
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:41585599 | [U:1:83171199]

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a really chill person who really enjoys surf and bettering myself at it as I find the game really intriguing. I have been surfing for over 5 years on CSGO and have been around on Killzone Gaming since it was formed and I have seen it grow and become what it is today. I like to be a part of the community and as such would like to involve myself in a bigger role in the server as I previously have as I am now playing a lot more and willing to devote more time to the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities that I bring to Killzone Gaming are varied but I would like to think of myself as an easy going and outward individual who loves to interact with others within the surfing community. But despite that I am a no nonsense sort of person and will always be willing to do whatever it takes to adhere to the server rules. I also would be able to moderate the harder servers (Hard and Expert) as not many admins or moderators ever really venture there. I would also not just stay on one of the servers but try my best to overlook all of the skill surf servers which I think there is currently a lack of supervision on the more difficult servers as stated.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe that I deserve to be a part the Killzone Gaming's Staff Team as I have the requisite qualities and traits required for such a role. There is proof of this as I was previously selected for the role of moderator over a year ago for the Skill surf servers. I had only lost my moderator privileges as I had begun to play the game less and less. As such my permissions were taken away from me for what I believe to be a fair decision as I was not benefiting the server in the slightest when I was not playing. I think that if I was given another chance I would definitely put forward exponentially more effort into performing my role than I had previously acquired and not squandered the opportunity that I had been presented.

Play-Time on Server Group:  ~350 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Varies usually but I try to play every day and am on in the mornings and night.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Revolx
Vouching Players:  Lux, Mittens, Jukebox, Duck, Vestige

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

3 hours ago, ЌάŁєβ said:

You have put lots of effort into your moderator app we love to see that 

Lets hope you get in, good luck 

Cheers boss, hope I do as well.

Hey Buddy ? Know you missed me. 

Tempest is fine for the role, even though back in 2018 when he originally a KP/ZTS player he's now a KZG Hard/Expert surf dedicated player who has previously been on the team as a mod also. Whilst the Hard and Expert servers do not generally have the need for perms there are the odd occasion when sometimes a staff member is required. It would never do any harm having that one player who is a consistent player on those servers such as temptest on the team. 

+1 Best of luck

q7FvjV2.png

even tho im a banned member of kzg ive know tempest for a really long time and he was never toxic like the rest of the old surfers most of the time it was just group sing alongs or jokes with the whole server late at night. he is one you can always have a laugh with at anytime and anyplace and would be a good member to have as a mod/admin on skill because he knows what he is doing and is really surprisingly mature 

+1

I don't know you to well but heard very good things about you. Just to let you know Revolx is only a Trial Moderator so will only count for a player vote at the moment.

Either way, I wish you all the luck on your application and hopefully we see you on the team!

Regards,

Cam

Fairly active person, doesn't mind a chat - From Witnessing, I think this guy has potential to be a good staff member.

Make sure you empty your tissue bin. 

+1 Comic sans

Sometimes I can’t help blaming You
For leaving me here, what am I supposed to do?
There’s plenty of women, there’s drink and there’s drugs
But we both know that won’t be enough
‘Cause I see You in the daytime, and I hear You at night
There’s a pale imitation burnt in my eyes
I don’t wanna be here, I don’t know what to do
Sometimes I’d rather be dead
At least then I’m with You

tumblr_ovpm9cwxX71wyjjh2o1_500.gifv

<3|KZG Skill Surf Mod|<3

Amber Run - Amen

Lord Huron - The Night We Met

Juice Wrld - Let Go